Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Star effects caps for LZSK 100mW Green

Guys, can anyone help me out please? I actually decided that I want to go in the 200$ price point, I am thinking of the RIFLE serious of lazerer but there is a 1W v2 for
10$ more than the first version, I want the 1.2w version though but as a version 2, Is the only difference the host? Should I buy from someone else rather than lazerer? Thanks for any replies.

Last edited:

I do not recommend buying from lazerer anymore. Go with laserbtb or jetlasers.

100th post!!

Last edited:
laserbtb all the way. i have a HL532-300mW that does over 400mW.....that is quality, getting more than you pay for :D

dont get anything from lazerer. Laserbtb or buy from a member here

Ok guys Ebay took down my listing since it was greater than 5MW, even though it was listed as for parts or not working. I will sell the laser with battery and charger for 35$ if anyone wants it.

Last edited:
Ok guys Ebay took down my listing since it was 5MW even though it was listed as for parts or not working. I will sell the laser with battery and charger for 35$ if anyone wants it.

5MW?? That kind of power should burn through walls!

you can relist it but make sure you put something like "for ebay purposes this is a 5mW laser, however it is not working and being sold only as parts" you can say it has a 1 oomw module but dont put 100, got to make it unique so it doesnt get flagged by ebay. people sell WL on there all the time and they dont get taken down

I'm sorry ToneLoke but I meant to say ebay has a 5MW limit and removed my listing of a 100mw burning green because "Due to health and safety reasons, most hazardous materials (such as fireworks, poisons, and radioactive materials) can't be listed or sold on eBay." Doesn't say anything about lasers, only later about it being greater than 5MW Any materials that the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) has prohibited for shipping as well.

OMG FINALLY. I just went to the 2nd post of all laserpointerforums post and saw that someone else had asked for effects caps, I had searched all of ebay but never found ones without lasers! Then I saw a link by Kookapeli! He posted You can get them at Fleabay spare laser star caps | eBay

I'm not sure if they fit but it'd be great to use with my 100mw green, later on I'll be getting a 3.1W 445 but I'm not sure if it'd melt them.. Any comments?

Ah I quit, eBay took my auction down again, I wasn't getting views on the item with 1OOmw so I changed it back to 100mw.. if anyone wants the LZSK 100mw green, 35$ free shipping.

Last edited:
Slightly given up posting here due to the 5 now 6 consecutive posts and you wont make a sale without posting a sales thread, just an idea. Also please us the edit button, if you most then copy your previous post, paste it in new post and then write what yoi want to say. After its posted delete the old post. This thread alone you habe something like 30 posts and only 10 replies. Red bars are going to start flowing your way if your not careful