Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spiker 465nm beamshots

BobMc

Nice beams shots! Sanwu makes such great quality lasers. Their great. Enjoy

Razako

Amazing stuff. In the fog that would probably look like something out of star wars.

94Z28

Oh man I really gotta get me a sanwu laser... AND a beam expander.

NICE BEAMSHOTS!

Last edited:
Wow amazing color and nice beamshot! I just bought that 3x beam expander from sanwu and am really excited to try it! I also noticed that the few nanometers between 462 and 465 really make a big difference in color. It really amazes me how much of a difference it is, truly beautiful science.

Last edited:
Nice laser, I love the look of those Spikers, and the 3X is great.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, I love this particular one. I also have the 445 5 watt spiker. The beam expander really makes this laser great. Just stays pinpoint sharp for what seems like miles.

In high power mode even with the beam expander diluting the beam out of the aperture, it's still quite visible in daylight as you can see here:

This is in the evening time.. not much sun.. but still, nevertheless daylight

My camera seems to want to make this violet.. but it's way bluer than this:

This baby is SO bright that it's actually intimidating! The only gripe is trying to work through all the modes.. it's really tricky and sometimes doesn't want to cooperate. it's funny, but I'm right near an airport and there's air traffic that flies right overhead so that I have to time things for photo shoots just right to avoid any issues... I'm outside at night and it's easy to turn on in the wrong mode.. "S.O.S." and beacon mode come up and it's like "hear I am down here with my blinking laser beam!"

Last edited: