Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Source for chinese hosts?

I'm looking for a source of some of the popular hosts that all of the Chinese companies are using.
A few in particular so I can build a few lasers.
Here is an example and has always been my favorite style of host:
laserhost.PNG

Oh and if you guys know of any decent companies that sell lasers in the host above or similar I'd love to know about them as well :)
Thanks guys!

Hi,welcome back
I have some customs host like this pictures,and also have some Sofirn flashlight host
Edit:
You from USA, also please contact Lifetime 17, this guy can make for you a great host

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks Trinh,
Yes look around there are many to choose from for your DIY laser builds.

Rich:)

Thank Rick, i just don't understand why you don't build big hosts with fins[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Hi, I do and sold many host with deep fins for cooling, Here is one I have left with a Black powder coated finish on it . 2X18650's and has a driver shelf milled in and a 5a latching switch all are prewired.fullsizeoutput_9a2.jpegfullsizeoutput_99e.jpegfullsizeoutput_99f.jpegfullsizeoutput_9a0.jpeg

Rich:)

Encap

I'm looking for a source of some of the popular hosts that all of the Chinese companies are using.
A few in particular so I can build a few lasers.
Here is an example and has always been my favorite style of host:

Oh and if you guys know of any decent companies that sell lasers in the host above or similar I'd love to know about them as well :)
Thanks guys!

You can buy an entire complete laser in that host for $39 ---look at Laser Pointer Store using the link above your OP.

I doubt anyone sells those exact hosts separately--have never see same offered.

Much better quality hosts with a similar look are made and offered by members like Lifetime17

Last edited: