Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SonyStyle is a F****** Scammer!!

S

SenKat

Re: SonyStyle

SHIT ! Yeah, I cussed - damned good reason, too - here is Tommy Green's info :

Knowles, Amanda F
3056 New Bern Cv
Oviedo, FL 32765-6276
(407)366-1932

This I believe is Tommy Green's real number.
(407)453-8003

THAT is the address he used previously. HOW DID HE GET PAST THE BAN ? He's toast - banning him as we speak.

i have friends down in Florida if hes done anything real bad? like how much money worth of stuff has he scammed? and are the people chragin maul fraud? and please no1 take this the wrong way. they are not thugs or drug dealers just some people i know.

S

SenKat

Well - Tommy Green has scammed TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars out of individuals, and companies. Does that answer your questions ? Yes - he's bad. I SHOULD have looked closer - he has posted with half a dozen IP's on here - NONE similiar. Nobody uses that damned many different IP's without going through a proxy.

hmmm k. i have been on a different IP in the last few days because of the move ive been jumping houses but im still in saskatchewan we are know not officially moving till the very start of August. I wish people in the world wouldnt scam others and just mind their own F _ _ _ _ _ _ business excuse my language

S

SenKat

No worries, man - you are not under the gun here. Uhm...and I KNOW you are from Canada, so we're all good there. I WILL be watching everyone's IP's from now on a hell of a lot closer than I was though... HERE is a list of all his IP's

T

timelord

Me too 2 eye's will be better than one in this case ;)

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
Me too 2 eye's will be better than one in this case  ;)

Dude - this pisses me off beyond belief. I shoulda caught it :( Maybe our next raffle should be to benefit Lazerlover to assist with helping him recoup his friend's losses ?? If someone can come up with a good enough prize, I'll run the benefit - with the amount to be determined - whaddaya think ?

I F_CKING HATE SCAMMERS DAMNIT.

K

kingzilla

I really feel bad about this, the first time back on LC, well there was no warning. :'(This time though, it happened on my watch. :mad: :'( I think the best thing we can do it to educate all traders about Oveido Florida. That will hopefully put an end to TommyGreen's terror. :'(

S

SenKat

I need to find out if Crailtap25 lives nearby.....Muahahahahaha !

Another option would be to route all trades through the MODS - maybe they could do a quick lookup of IP addresses and PM each party for a phone number/address to keep on record.

S

SenKat

stevetexas said:
Another option would be to route all trades through the MODS - maybe they could do a quick lookup of IP addresses and PM each party for a phone number/address to keep on record.

EXCELLENT idea ! It may cost a tiny bit more due to postage - but we have 3 countries represented - Canada, the UK, and the US ! That pretty much covers it.

K

kingzilla

SenKat said:
[quote author=stevetexas link=1180619268/30#41 date=1180668599]Another option would be to route all trades through the MODS - maybe they could do a quick lookup of IP addresses and PM each party for a phone number/address to keep on record.

EXCELLENT idea !  It may cost a tiny bit more due to postage - but we have 3 countries represented - Canada, the UK, and the US !  That pretty much covers it.[/quote]

I think doing that for every trade might be a bit overkill, but maybe for trades from Oviedo, or even the whole state of Florida just to be safe. That would limt the mods job, and keep everyone safe.

S

SenKat

Moderator said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1180619268/30#42 date=1180668702][quote author=stevetexas link=1180619268/30#41 date=1180668599]Another option would be to route all trades through the MODS - maybe they could do a quick lookup of IP addresses and PM each party for a phone number/address to keep on record.

EXCELLENT idea !  It may cost a tiny bit more due to postage - but we have 3 countries represented - Canada, the UK, and the US !  That pretty much covers it.[/quote]

I think doing that for every trade might be a bit overkill, but maybe for trades from Oviedo, or even the whole state of Florida just to be safe. That would limt the mods job, and keep everyone safe. [/quote]

Well - I don't mind helping out at all, so if anyone wants to use me as middle man, lemme know.

Sending a package anywhere near his Zip Code should arouse immediate suspicion.  

3056 New Bern Cv.  
Oviedo FL, 32765  

ZipCodes between 32*** and 33*** should probably be checked. I could get a PO box 5 minutes from my house in a different Zip Code when I lived in NY

24.110.38.20 and 24.110.2.120 earthlink inc. atlanta, georgia reassigned to central florida.

76.178.144.71 road runner herdon, va

88.191.24.59 RIPE amsterdam, nl

70.58.3.5 qwest communications denver, colorado