Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

son's revenge bit too sweet (help) (canada)

Papa, I'm going to be coming through Alberta in a few weeks, driving through I'd be interested in seeing your laser pointer there, can bring a LPM with me if you want a quick measurement, meet at a coffee shop if you want.

Sure we are near Delacour AB, would like to see if this DragonLaser can run with the big dogs
Bring your bug washer fluid the little fellas are out in full force

Last edited:

I don't live in Alberta, but I can say with confidence no matter how laid back a community is, I don't think any would like to get hit by a laser in their eye.

-Alex

He is just outside of Calgary, this would be the likely point of origin of the criminals, going out of the city to remote areas looking for easy prey.

200 gophers? They must cost a bit to feed

I'm sure they feed themselves? Don't they just eat bugs or nuts or both?

Alan

Last edited:
Papa, I'm going to be coming through Alberta in a few weeks, driving through I'd be interested in seeing your laser pointer there, can bring a LPM with me if you want a quick measurement, meet at a coffee shop if you want.

Let us know how it goes. :crackup:

I, for one found this thread very entertaining! I hope he won't make you drive out of your way just to troll you.