Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Songs that make you really sad

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date Start date
@pullbangdead I love Pearl Jam and that song always makes me sad too. So damn depressing but I still love it. :(

@Jaseth Hahah I totally agree you with you.

Hey just a quick '?' i never tryed to but has any one tryed to embed a song?

kinda like.

*EDIT... (i took out the HTML.)

Last edited:
Just find the song on Youtube and embed it that way. You can't directly embed a song.

No problem, I'm curious though, what song would it be that wouldn't be on youtube?
Must be either an unknown band or something?

well rob, i was going to post one i did a few years ago (i play senth when i want to relax)
But i can always just upload it and then link it. no biggie realy.
Just thought i would try the embed html as it works on other forms.

(a part from the trolling) great stuff! I'll look at the lyrics later since the university is waiting for me now ;)

There are some, but "Little Susie" by Michael Jackson is definitely the one that make me feel sad, especially cause is talking about a real story

sorry if I look like an ignorant but I've never had to go to a funeral (and I would love never having to). Are this kind of songs really played on funerals? I mean if I someone I appreciate dies the last thing I would care about would be music on his funeral >.>

It probably depend from country to country ..... here in Italy is very uncommon (i've seen it done only one time, a friend that was playing in a band, and as "last salutation", the other players done that at the end of the ceremony), but not usually done.

In some countries, instead, is a tradition ..... band and music play ..... and in some others, also, the tradition is to play happy songs for the passed one, and at the end meet in the cemetery for a reunion like a party ..... different cultures, different uses .....

I dont know if this makes me feel sad or more just question why people do things. Why do good men like them die and the idiots more deserving are living it up?

I don't want to sound like a girlyman but I do get teary eyed every time I watch that video.

Also if for some reason you want to feel very sad watch We Were Soldiers and then afterwards google Vietnam Wall Reflections and the painting with the man with his hand on the wall will really stur up some emotions. I literally cried after doing that.

I sound like a panzie now. Anyway thats my two bits.

Well to be honest it was after it was over... we all ate some food and one of my other friends made this video. It was home videos and pix and things.. but that song was in it. I remember I was still "dressed up". so that's why I said it like that. But I have been to funerals where music was played. Its not uncommon in america. I didn't have much time this morning or I would have explained a bit more..

but now I gotz a new andriod phone so I can internets anywhere I go..

Back