Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SONAR CASES [all sales have been finalized]

ALL SALES HAVE BEEN FINALIZED; thanks for looking

[REVISION]
Feb. 5, 2008: So back in September, I attemtped to sell four (4) Sonar cases that I have.  They've been sitting on my shelf (obviously people were not willing to pay my asking price.)  So I am revising this post.  Obviously I'd like to sell these Sonar cases for as much as possible, but I honestly don't have a "reserve/starting/asking" price.  I am open to all reasonable offers (otherwise they'll just keep collecting dust.)
[/REVISION]

I accept money orders or cashiers checks and PayPal

On a side note, I have a brand-new double-convex lens (also from WL)
[REVISION]
Feb. 5, 2008, the above link is dead.  But it is one of the lenses in this WL optic set.  When WL sold this lense by itself, it was $12.99 plus S&H.
[/REVISION]
I'm asking only $10 shipped

The only people on this board who can verify my online trustworthiness are pseudo (with whom I have had a few trades/sells) and black sheep (whose WB are responsible for the very items I'd like to sell.)

PM me if you're interested.

Re: SONAR CASES FOR SALE

Yep, I don't recall the exact details, but I seem to remember this guy doing a pretty complex transaction flawlessly.

Do the sonar cases some with buttons/switches, or how does that all work out? Just the bare Al case?

S

SenKat

The sonar cases ship with a button to match the case - but no electronics.

Ashton

What sizes are your lenses and are they glass or plastic?

EDIT:
and what are the dimentions of the sonar case? IIRC it's larger than the CNI casings

Kenom

so is the button actually a workable clicky or just a peice of rubber?

What sizes are your lenses and are they glass or plastic?

EDIT:
and what are the dimentions of the sonar case? IIRC it's larger than the CNI casings
I only have one lens. Its diameter is not much larger than a quarter. It's definitely glass. Here are the specs from WL. And the Sonar cases are indeed larger than the CNI casings. I haven't yet measured it; all I can do is link to WL's site (where it appears centimeters is the unit of measure used.)

so is the button actually a workable clicky or just a peice of rubber?
The case is just an entirely hollow tube; the rubber button is only secured in place by a piece of tape from the outside. To make it clicky, it appears you'd have to DIY it.

Do you still have the sonar cases? I hate WL, but I wouldn't mind sticking a DIY BluRay in one. I think they're one of the better looking cases for a laser pointer, period.

I am formally requesting pics and a price to be PM'd to me. Thank you my good sir.

Rob

louey

How much would it be all up to have one sent to me. I live in Adelaide, Australia.
Also how do you line the laser up with the hole in the end. How many parts is it in, could you post a picture of it disassembled

just saw, pmed you