Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some questions about pocket size 1W 445nm.

Here are pictures of two minis that I have. One is a Rick Trent kit that have been LPM'd at better than 3.5 watt duty cycle is about 15 seconds but its a great build. ( I didn't build it, I paid someone else to, that man wants to remain anonymous) it runs on a 14500.the other is a laser I bought off bdgreenb here on the forum its 700mw it runs off a 10440 and its real sweet also. So I'd love to get another 1watt 445 mini.
Hi, nice builds! I have a question about those build tough. Are these watertight? Just curious as i see O-rings. However sweet little builds. I will keep you notified about this one. I will try my best to get as much output power as possible with these features!

BobMc

I dont think so ( and I wouldn't want to try) just love these little guys! So "yes" you have a customer when you need one. Thanks again! Would like to get a 520nm in a little host, also if your ever thinking about doing another?

I dont think so ( and I wouldn't want to try) just love these little guys! So "yes" you have a customer when you need one. Thanks again! Would like to get a 520nm in a little host, also if your ever thinking about doing another?

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yea i wouldn't try either unless you build it yourself and want a watertight feature in it.

I have to test it whether i like it or not, sometimes, water gets in and i have to spend 2 hours cleaning it.

I'm making these lasers since early 2013. I will definitely make another one :). Never made a ultra high power unit. 150mW/200mW is the highest i made so far. You will be the first one i ask to buy it when the build is done :)