Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some "new" pics 5/6/18

These photos were taken about 2 months ago when I was working with the 5 vertical mirror set up. I had posted two of my three attempts at shooting this (posted here on 3/9 and 3/24), and these are the last of them. I think the ones in this batch are as nice as the other ones I have posted here, just a bit different. Looking back, I had added glass spheres and more mirrors to get the pictures you see here. I also changed the angles of the vertical mirrors in some shots to get the same reflections of the center of the my set up. Enjoy

DSC_2916_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2937_resize by brucemir, on Flic

DSC_2943_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2948_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2954_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2949_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2950_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2964_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2967_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2965_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2969_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2971_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2973_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2974_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2978_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2976_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2979_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2981_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2984_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2991_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2995_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2997_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_3004_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_3006_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

Just frikin' Awesome pics brucemir!! :kewlpics:

I like 3004 most, somehow the "X" reflection on glass sphere in the middle looks really hypnotizing!

Thanks for sharing! :beer:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
When I see a new pics thread with a date in the title, I know straight away its a Brucemir thread.
And whenever I click on it, I'm in for a visual treat. I love your pics. Good job as always. :beer:

Wonderful photos as always, Bruce. I love all of them. + Rep. ( I finally got out of rep jail )

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
So nice, Bruce, love them all; the angles on those vertical mirrors adds another dimension to these photos! :beer:
:kewlpics: +rep!

Last edited:

Encap

Great set up---awesome and beautifully done photos as is usual from you Brucemir--your laser photo art is always a treat for the eyes.
+rep --well done

Last edited:
Hi Bruce:

WOW!! I think that you must be the king of studio composition laser photography! I’m still stuck in Rep purgatory, but will tap you ASAP. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with us! Take Care and Be Well. :D

-cd

Thanks alot guys!
The idea of setting up five vertical mirrors got me three weeks of photographing many variations of it and many very nice photographs.
I am sure I will try something similar but different in the future.

Very nice!! A genuine pleasure to get to look at these!
I love the little adjustable pedestals you have for the circular mirrors. If a cat were to shave its face, I believe he would use something like this at the bathroom sink :D
Did you make those ?
As always: keep 'em comin'!!

I'm in awe buddy.
Once again Bruce you've given us a visual feast for our cravings mate.
+Reps for ya.

RB
:beer:

Thanks Redcowboy, Lew and RB!!!!

Lew - those mirrors I purchased at Harmons Health and Beauty Store. They cost about 9 dollars a piece and are just normal mirrors. But they look nice with all of the glassware I use around them and the chrome color of the stand nicely reflects all of the beams around it. I have 8 of the smaller size and two of the larger size.

I often don't say a word about your work because the beauty is so obvious, I feel like they are wasted words, but that's not the way it should be, so here I am telling you how much I love your work, thank you for sharing the light.