Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some good and bad news ac/dc

hey AC/DC is coming to fresno 9-4-09 just scored two seats by the stage for 220.00 usd

bad news i am totally broke and put them on an already out of control credit card

good news me and justin will see our first ac/dc concert

hey AC/DC is coming to fresno 9-4-09 just scored two seats by the stage for 220.00 usd

bad news i am totally broke and put them on an already out of control credit card

good news me and justin will see our first ac/dc concert

Don't sell your lasers!

Ask politely, the wife may understand :p

I saw them when they were here last December. If you like a no-BS, good old-fashioned rock show you will NOT be disappointed. AC/DC still rocks it hard.

Anti Christ/Devils Child

I'm surprised you would go LOL. They kick ass...I have a ton of old footage on disk.

No joke. They have always been a satanic band along with Tool and others. Don't you guys read lyrics? Angus's devil horns and tail on the cover. Hells Bells, ect... They are not faking it LOL.

I don't talk a lot about lasers, but I do know music. My music collection would dwarf most record stores.

Last edited:

YGG

Yes but AC/DC is also alternating and direct current because it symbolizes power. Something AC/DC has, also that's why their band logo has a lightning bolt through the middle, to say we kick ass and rock hard, our power will blow you away. Not disagreeing, just adding a point.

Funny this thread should come up now - I just mixed a music festival last weekend and the headline band was an ACDC cover band, the band was pretty damn good too but the BEST part was their intro, 4 guys in full traditional Scottish dress with bagpipes walked through the crowd as a prelude to the bands opener!

(kinda a pain in the ass tying up 6 more channels on the board for their wireless systems but well worth it for "crowd appeal"...)

Oh, that and the 15 minute "Night Prowler" jam that I doubt even the REAL ACDC could pull off...

Have fun at the show, John!

They are Ausies, why he bagpipes?

I stand corrected...maybe. I just read they got AC/DC from he back of Malcom's sister's sewing machine. But who realy knows for sure.

Hey BCM do you keep the sound board recordings for the bands you work with???

Depends on the band, some want the recordings, some don't (I generally don't bother unless they request that I record the show) ... With any of the bands that are actual recording artists though, it's generally in the contracts that any recordings, etc belong to them and I don't generally mess with my livelihood.

I DO have a nice little Tascam DR07 that has found it's way into several concerts with me (don't know HOW that ended up in my pocket, hmmm) - guess it's an old habit from back in the day when I used to get taper seats for the Dead!

Hey John, feel like a little Bootlegging?