Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold

DJNY

For sale are three keychains. They are powered by 1xAAA battery. Batteries and cases are included.

- 7mW 405nm newish host
- 21mW 532nm newish host
- 4mW 650nm silver host

I´m asking for $25 inside the EU and $30 for all three to the US, shipped priority. SOLD

Next item is a Laserpowermeter - HLPM II produced by J. Bauer

I purchased this HLPMII from Jerry some months ago. It is still in the same codition when it arrived. I paid $62.98 + had to pay $26 for custom taxes (Jerry doesn´t lower the product value, and for everything over $22 I have to pay high duty taxes).

I´m asking for $50 shipped in Europe and $55 shipped priority to the rest of the world.
SOLD

Last edited:

Re: FS: Laser-starter kit - 405nm/532nm/650nm keychain + Laserpowermeter

can you tell me how that laserpower meter works? might be interested.

DJNY

can you tell me how that laserpower meter works? might be interested.

You jsut connect it to a Digital Multi Meter and read the measurements. There is a chart with the correction factor for each wavelength. 1:1 for 650nm lasers, 1:1.63 for 532nm lasers for example. That´s all.

DJNY

I´m going to include a crackled uranium marble for the next 24 hours!

:bumpit:

I will take the LPM. PM me with details please.

DJNY

I will take the LPM. PM me with details please.

Replied.

LPM pending payment...

Keychains are available! I´ll also accept serious offers.

Last edited:

Is the beam visible with 405nm at night ? (didn't have a deal with 405nm before :D ) More photos would be awesome, maybe I would take those, BTW - I live in EU too :)

DJNY

Is the beam visible with 405nm at night ? (didn't have a deal with 405nm before :D ) More photos would be awesome, maybe I would take those, BTW - I live in EU too :)

The beam of the 7mW 405nm keychain IS visible at night with fog/steam/smoke. But maybe your eye is also able to see the beam without smoke, mine aren´t ;) Check out youtube for some fluorescing stuff, you can do quite a lot cool things with these 405nm lasers and 7mW is also relative eye safe if you don´t shine it direct into your eyes.

DJNY, so you have only one "bundle" of these 3 lasers ? I would be interested in buying these.

DJNY

Re: FS: 405nm/532nm/650nm keychain

I´m waiting till Thursday till Brostito made his decision according the keychains. All questions answered. Otherwise the next person gets this. Gift package is also ready to ship with it :)

Re: FS: 405nm/532nm/650nm keychain

Payment sent. Waiting for tracking number :)

P.S. John, if you're reading this, I promised you, that I will buy from PA, so I will probably take PSP case and/or magnet spheres :) Just for publication, that you wouldn't say liar or something :) Sorry for problems.

DJNY

Please tell as soon as the items arrived!

Best,
DJNY

Got the keychains :) Shipping was extremely fast. Gift package is very cool, though I don't know what to do with one thing, but I will find it out :D Packaging was very safe. Lasers - red of course has nothing interesting to do with it, about greenie - it is cool, if comparing with my DX greenie, that has duracel batteries in it, DJNY's greenie is much stronger, better beam visibility. What I'm unhappy with, that I see artifacts, and I see them only on greenie. It is a big circle with a lot of artifacts around the laser dot. Pictures later. 405nm - first time having deal with such, but I'm still happy. I know that it is not for pointing long distances, so I don't complain about it. But the laser "dot" in bigger distance becomes a rectangle, and it makes my eyes "blurry"... I don't know is this supposed to be with a violet laser, because as I ment earlier, I'm having deal with these first time. I found a difraction glass in red keychain case. When I was pointing at it with greenie, the reflection of the laser accidently hit my eyes. I didn't feel any pain or something. But at this moment, my eyes feel very tired. Should I go visit a doctor ? Could the 21mW reflection do any damage to my eye ?..I don't really know, if it's greenie's fault, or the eyes just feel tired because I were messing around with the lasers for too long time ? Anyway, I give big +rep to DJNY, I will write it in the feedback section later, now I'm worried about my eyes...

EDIT : About eyes - looks like, it wasn't the 532nm fault. I just needed to rest from all the computers and so on. About the artifacts - I will try to softly use the air blower, maybe it will fix it. If not - it is not a big problem. For such a low price, it would be greedy, if you would want it more better. Priority shipping with tracking number, awesome lasers, awesome gift package... I don't complain a lot about the greenie ;) But DJNY, if you won't be busy, and if you will have time, I will send you the photos of the artifacts that I see on the laser. About 405nm I still don't know. I don't need it for long pointing, so I am happy with all the cool stuff it can do. Thank you !

Last edited: