Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: SSY-1 laser for sale

Hello guys, I also posted in buy, sell, trade but it’s been there for a while without getting approved and i would like to sell it as soon as possible. So here it goes: perfect SSY-1 ND:YAG laser with a-switch removes because it’s no fun with the q-switch, if you want it though I still have it. Price is 250 (that includes shipping in the price) thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: SSY-1 laser for sale

Personal message me or just post it on here if interested, first come first serve.

I’ll get some in a second, is there anyway to upload them using my phone? Because it always says they are too big :)

I merged these two threads into one. upload to www.imgbb.com - they will create a full bbs link to paste in the thread.

Last edited:

Alaskan could you give me your email? It would be much easier for me to send pictures because all I have right now is my phone and each picture is way to large

You can select medium sized photo’s or just a link to it on imgbb.com, after uploading. I would post the link here for others to see, not sure I would buy it, I was mostly recommending you post a photo for others to see when I responded with that question. By the way, please edit your posts instead of double posting one after the other, many give a pass on that if 48 hours or more have passed, but a few hours or minutes, in this case, aren’t viewed as good form. You have plenty of time to find a way to resize it.

Last edited:

I'd like to see it, too. I could be interested in it as well.

Your link to photos doesn't work. Please fix it.

Last edited:

Sorry, I didn’t understand what link to use, here is a link to one picture https://ibb.co/hwvj9G and it should show all the rest in the album below it. I tested it and it works for me, tell me if you are interested Alaskan :)

Yep, that looks good. I’m sure it will sell.

You say it is in working order? What do you use to fire it?

Yes it is in perfect working order, I use a small capacitor (well bigger than normal ones) at 900v 42uF the flashlamp is an extra one from Merideth lasers that I put in because the lamp that was in it originally only worked for one flash then I popped it because I was dumb and didn’t use any kind of inductor and a huge electrolytic capacitor. But this one is well taken care of I use a neon transformer to trigger it also, works very good as a trigger even for larger tubes I have

Last edited:

I’ll come down to 230 dollars for you, just let me know as soon as possible :)