Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Selling S3 Arctic Series $200 !!!(dropped price from $250)(pics with name/date)

Riff

sold

SOLD

Attachments

• Artic pic1.jpg
    Artic pic1.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 540
  • Artic pic2..jpg
    Artic pic2..jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

Re: Selling S3 Arctic Series $250

Just a suggestion. Take pics of it with your username and date on a piece of paper.

GL with your sale and welcome to the forum!

Riff

Re: Selling S3 Arctic Series $250

Just a suggestion. Take pics of it with your username and date on a piece of paper.

GL with your sale and welcome to the forum!

Thanks dude. I will try to get a couple pics taken and posted. Im going to try and get some up as soon as I can with my camera on my phone. If not I will have some up by tomorrow from a digital camera.

Riff

Last edited:

Riff

Re: Selling S3 Arctic Series $250 (added pics with name/date)

:bumpit: :anyone:

Riff

Re: Selling S3 Arctic Series now $225(dropped price from $250)(added pics with name/d

:bumpit:

rhd

Re: Selling S3 Arctic Series now $200 !!!(dropped price from $250)(pics with name/dat

Hey Riff,

I'd offer to trade you another 445nm blue laser - 1.2W (a bit more powerful than the Arctic actually), plus $100. You'd have to be ok with shipping to Canada though. However, we have no import restrictions in Canada, so there's absolutely no issue with shipping to us ;)

Riff

Re: Selling S3 Arctic Series now $200 !!!(dropped price from $250)(pics with name/dat

Hey Riff,

I'd offer to trade you another 445nm blue laser - 1.2W (a bit more powerful than the Arctic actually), plus $100. You'd have to be ok with shipping to Canada though. However, we have no import restrictions in Canada, so there's absolutely no issue with shipping to us ;)

I just sold it to a friend on another forum. Thanks for the offer dude. I needed the money though. Not another laser.

SOLD

Riff

No problem - congrats on the sale :)
Thank you. One day I'll be back when I have some money to spend and buy a laser from you guys. I really dont know much about the laser world. I'm sure you guys could get me fixed up with one that is cooler than the one I had. I have MUCH reading to do in the forums. Since I just joined and all. :yh: