Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD!!!Selling Large Aluminum Host With Copper Heat Sink

$65 AND I PAY SHIPPING FOR ANYONE IN THE U.S.

Okay so I've recently moved and I'm doing a huge cleanup off all of my stuff and random junk laying around. This thing HAS TO GO, and I'm selling it for much less than what it was initially purchased for. Otherwise it's probably gonna get thrown out or put in far away storage for quite a long time. I'm willing to take offers as well, I just need it gone. I'll pay shipping to anyone in the United States, everywhere else will have to add extra to recoup the added shipping expenses.

This host is in great shape and comes with an already installed momentary side switch and tailcap clicky switch. It also has an extra aluminum heatsink to easily switch between two different laser modules. It's hefty and could easily handle any diode that we have currently. I used it for an NUBM47-A1 run at 5.5W dissipated the heat extremely well. All of the machining on this piece is TIGHT and fits perfectly. You will have to push the laser module in as it's so perfectly fit that it leaves no room inbetween the heat sink and module. It truthfully doesn't even need a set screw.

5uGtgfi.jpg

5FxVwvh.jpg

THE COPPER HEAT SINK WHICH HAS A SHELF FOR THE DRIVER
tizviul.jpg

HANDLING THE 47-A1
OYkqxhv.jpg

Good luck with your sale, Zach. I would consider it, but it is just the wrong time of the year for me. I'm sure you won't have to wait long at the price you are asking. :cool:

good luck for sale,buddy:)
That's a really great price, I would not even be able to use 65 usd to make them, someone would take it fast for you.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congrats on your sale LDB, that was a super deal on that sweet host! :cool:

wow WOW WOW
bb LATER WITH MORE..
ARRIVED IN PERFECT CONDITION.

IT Looks even better in person... THANK you--best Xmas gift EVER!!!

hak