Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD Sanwu RGB Stainless Steel 14 Vials 500mW with Beam Expander and batteries - $400 CAD SOLD

Devon.B

Hello,

Selling because I do not really use it anymore. In perfect working condition but has one cracked tritium vial. Paypal or e-transfer works.

49690901147_60d10bf77a_c.jpg

49690592101_6bcc028803_c.jpg

Snecho

Seems like a great deal, but I believe you must have al least 20 laser related posts to post in the B/S/T section

Devon.B

Whoops. I used to be on here as RandomKid but cannot access my account unfortunately.

Try to contact Avery about getting your old account back. Just search for posts or threads by c0ldshadow. There is an exercising email you can contact him at, but I don't remember it. It should show up in his threads.

Last edited:

Shiiru

Hello,
Is the offer still actual?
I’m really interested in buying it

That is not the email for the guy selling this laser. it is for the LPF originator so he can get his old account back.

When someone unknown wants to sell an item why not send the item to a known trusted member to inspect it and then the buyer can make payment to the trusted member, then the trusted member can send the payment to the original seller and the item to the buyer.

Shiiru

When someone unknown wants to sell an item why not send the item to a known trusted member to inspect it and then the buyer can make payment to the trusted member, then the trusted member can send the payment to the original seller and the item to the buyer.
that’s a good idea :)

When are you going to do your review of your RGB unit? You said you would do it weeks (maybe months?) ago :)

Whoever bought this... would you be interested to sell it for the same price you paid? Lol. I would like to buy it 😢