Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Laserglow Hercules 650 532nm

gozert

SOLD!

For sale I offer my Laserglow Hercules 650 532nm. I have to sell it for personal reasons.

Link to the pictures: LG Hercules - Album on Imgur

What comes with it:

-7 D-cell high quality Ansmann batteries of which 4 of them are practically brand new. Only charged a few times.
-All accessoiries that come with it
-A tripod mount adapter (The "scratch" on the adapter in the picture is just a hair)
-A desk tripod

This laser is in absolutely perfect condition. No scratches, clear dot with no splash around it at all. Tight, low divergent beam. Beam comes out very straight, not at an angle like some do. It has active cooling meaning you could run it as long as you want, it has no duty cycle at all.

Video: http://youtu.be/9eBbh4njpAo

I'm looking for 550$ shipping excluded, reasonable offers are welcome too.

Last edited:

ped

Re: FS: Laserglow Hercules 650

No pictures of it running?

Also, I take it from the model name, its a red laser? (650nm) .

Ped

SteveT

No pictures of it running?

Also, I take it from the model name, its a red laser? (650nm) .

Ped

Think this is a 532 judging by the signature?

gozert

Sorry for the lack of information on it. Yes, it is a 532nm laser with active cooling. I can post a video of it running in a few hours.

Edit: Video link in first post.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Laserglow Hercules 650 532nm

Hmmm, i have one allready, but very tempting :D

gozert

Hmmm, i have one allready, but very tempting :D

Would be willing to sell it to you for €500 shipping included if you're interested :D
I have the case that comes with is as well, though I've cut a few parts out of the foam to fit a couple other lasers, and it has a small dent on one side.

SteveT

Great laser; I would buy this if I didn't already have a >600mw green. For anyone interested in this, gozert is a great seller, items come in A1 condition and very well packaged :)

Would be willing to sell it to you for €500 shipping included if you're interested :D
I have the case that comes with is as well, though I've cut a few parts out of the foam to fit a couple other lasers, and it has a small dent on one side.

Is that Euro or Dollar ^^ even when you typed Euro.

Podo

Sold! Didn't expect gozert's nephew jump in during visiting him and push up the price a bit cause he want it too but it worth every pennies for this beauty with the lowest divergence one can get.

Last edited:

gozert

Thank you for the purchase Podo! I'll make sure it's packed well and ship it today!

:cryyy: awww wish I wasn't broke wanted a Hercules probably more than any laser yet. Seems these only pop up when I'm in the poor house :cryyy: