Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: DragonLasers 589nm Spartan - 85mW

SteveT

Re: For Sale: DragonLasers 589nm Spartan - 85mW

Ditto also thought that NW would be up for this; welcome to the club :beer:
rps20150515_213233.jpg

attachment.php

589!! and 532!!!

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 233

Pman

Now that I have my 2000th post out of the way, congrats nw:san: and a :gh: to you guys for looking after another member.

SOLD and SHIPPED to NWfreefly. Thank you!
Tracking/Insurance info has been PM'd.
Thanks everyone!

Jeff, feel free when it arrives to rate the packaging, please. I take pride in my shipping. Likewise feel free to post pics or w/e feedback here.

Lil' tidbit of info; having had a 593.5nm before and plans to get my 594.1, I got this 589 with almost the sole intent of holding on to it until after they were scarce and then reselling at-cost to the community. I figured I'd get to see 589 in laser form (Na Gas Lamps do it incoherently), and provide a service at no cost to myself. It turned out quite well I think. Bills pushed the sale date forward, but such is life.

Im just glad NW got it... he pretty much crapped his pants when I contacted him!!

Thank you everyone. sigurth I look forward to writing feedback for you. You have been a perfect seller thus far. Can't wait to get this yellow beauty. All the work and hours of trying to secure a 589 will only make me appreciate their laser even more.

Pman

A#1 in my book Sig for doing that. I had an opportunity to do something like this for Isaac. Will be surprised if it isn't much more difficult to purchase one of these (or any other complete unit from a manufacturer) this time next year. See no possibility of any drop in restrictions that's for sure.

Last edited:

Encap

Laser has been delivered and received!

Good news! Went to someone who will really appreciate, enjoy, and take care of it like you did.

nwfreefly should be checking in soon with a status report.

Has been a time consuming quest for him to obtain a nice example--am sure he will be more than happy it arrived.

Last edited:
I am more than happy. Thank you Sigurth and others. I think I'm still in a bit of disbelief I have this wl. As luck would have it I have a massive project that began yesterday. A client flew in from England for 8 straight days of work so I have been drAwing since 11am and its 220 am now. But the 589 sat next to me in a tripod on my drawing table all day and night keeping me company.

I burned some incense a couple hours ago and turned off the lights. It really is the most beautiful and strange laser color. Thanks again people.

I'll be working 16 hour days for the next week so I won't be able to post pics and write some more till this job is done but please stay tuned. I'm taking some time off after this crazy project.