Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: DragonLasers 589nm Spartan - 85mW

Hey everyone! It's that time again where I need to part with one of my cherished treasures. This time it isn't going to leave such a gaping hole because I'm keeping my 594.1nm HeNe. Still, it has taken a lot to bring me to this decision.

Anyway, the laser is in perfect condition, having been stored in a temperature and humidity controlled environment since it was purchased. There are no blemishes or signs of use, and has had less than two hours run time total. It regularly hits 85mW, and that's why I'm marking it as such, even though it peaks over 100mW if you have an ophir meter. Stability is pretty damn good for a finicky wavelength, showing only the usual mode and power perturbations. This was a purchase from before the group buys, back when the quality on these units were phenomenal.

I need $400 + $15 priority insured USPS shipping, so that's the price. Let's keep this continental US please, too expensive and rare of a laser to chance customs or shipping damage/loss issues. Paypal only.

b7i9ntC.jpg

tqh6Mh8.jpg

IFPz2u4.jpg

L82acHu.jpg

Re: For Sale: DragonLasers 589nm Spartan - 85mW

Bump 4 U.
This is beautiful. Good luck ;)

GR3EN

Another bump from me. A yellow without having to deal with china and customs. That's just a no brainer.

Gorgeous laser! Would love to have it!

Just got mine yesterday. What a strange and awesome color!! Hmm maybe we'll see what my paycheck is this month

Encap

You should PM LPF member "nwfreefly" he was willing to pay $1100 to a Dealer for an 80mW CNI PGL-III-589 80mW. I do not think the different host design would make very much difference to him.

Anyway "nwfreefly" is way over the edge about geting a 589nm - am sure he would love to have one and save $700 at same time, without Customs worries, from within USA.

Edit: I PMed him to let him know with a link to your "for sale" pg

Last edited:

Ill text him !!

Haha, thanks for the bumps everyone!

IF NWfreeFly doesn't buy it I will, depending if you can wait a week or two, I'd need to sell something to buy it. I'd also love to see NWFreeFly get it just as well, he does a lot for people outside of this community volunteering.

Last edited:

I'll take it!!! I'm on my phone I'll be home in 30 min.
Thanks guys!

Okay I am home now. Thank you 10fenny for texting me and thank you Alaskan for letting me see this before you grabbed it which you had every right to go ahead and buy. I really appreciate it, encap you too. A bunch of good blokes we have here at LPF.
I accepted an great offer to work out of a different studio so the last couple weeks have been very busy getting all my equiptment moved in, website and social media updated and 2 months of appointments changed to the new location, ext. Ahh the world we live in where things like Facebook and Instagram are a necessary part of success. I hate that stuff but got to play ball to stay relevant in the art community.

But this thread...this is really what I needed right now! I am depositing funds tonight and am sending a PM to you Sigurth right after I post this. I hope I caught you in time.

Last edited:

Nice.. glad to see you will probably get it!!

I prolly woulda been third on the list. Even though I just got mine yesterday!!

Last edited:

Encap

I'll take it!!! I'm on my phone I'll be home in 30 min.
Thanks guys!

But this thread...this is really what I needed right now! I am depositing funds tonight and am sending a PM to you Sigurth right after I post this. I hope I caught you in time.

nwfreefly:
Enjoy it --looks to be a excellent high quality example in perfect pristine condition---and field tested by an expert, too boot.

For all the hours you put in to try and make a GB for everyone who wanted a CNI 589nm --Good luck.

What a beautiful laser. Really nice to see how the members helped each other out!!

YES! Got it. Thanks everyone. I literally can't get the smile off my face.

gozert

Good to know I wasn't the only one who immediately thought of you. Definitely a great community we have here. Don't forget to post some beamshots when you have it!

YES! Got it. Thanks everyone. I literally can't get the smile off my face.

Congratulations on finally getting the wavelength you have always wanted! Hope you get some great lasing times with that beauty :)

-Alex