Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 6x blu-ray Coleman MAX Build

Hiemal

Hey guys.

I have this Coleman Max 6x blu-ray build I've made for a while now. It's probably my favorite one so far simply due to its small size and overall battery life.

It comes with a linear Ghostdrive 2 putting out approx 180 mA. The batteries are two CR2 li-ions. It's using an Aixiz 405 nm 3 element glass lens, so the power output ought to be around 180-200 mW or so.

nA6Po.jpg

ON9Am.jpg

sqyKJ.jpg

The duty cycle on this laser is basically non-existant; in a good way of course!

I've never had to shut it off because it got too hot. It's a great laser to bring around with you because of its size!

PM me offers; Nothing lower than $55 please... I'll also be interested in trades.

Shipping will be continental US, tracked. You MUST produce some proof of goggle ownership!

Last edited:

Hiemal

Re: FS: 6x blu-ray Coleman MAX Build

I'll add a pair of Radiant shades too, if you need goggles.

Hiemal

Price lowered a little.

Nice to see a laser coming off this little guy. I had no use for it. Wonder how the inside looks like though. It was a bare tube to work with, no pill, no nothing. Nice.

Hiemal

Still available. I'd like to trade for a 445 nm diode or a 635 nm, if anyone has one.

That's a great little host! One of my favorites for sure. Good luck with your sale:beer:

^ Second That. The Coleman Max is one of the best.:)

Hiemal

Price lowered... it comes with the batteries too.

Very nice price for a solid build w/ good parts... it's just sad though that many of us simply do not need more of the same lasers. We need more newcomers.