Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 635nm 425mW - 600mW "The Echo" Build

Re: FS: 635nm 425mW - 600mW "The Echo" Build

How is the divergence for this? Better or worse than the 445?

D

Deleted member 22482

I might consider purchasing it. How is it sent to Sweden?

If its USPS then no thanks.. My orders from Garoq are still at acceptance after 8 days.. And it would take no more than 10 days.

rhd

If its USPS then no thanks.. My orders from Garoq are still at acceptance after 8 days.. And it would take no more than 10 days.

Sorry, I'm not comfortable selling this laser to you.

rhd

Ah okay. :(

How come?

It's nothing personal or earth shattering. I just perused your feedback/reputation and there were a number of comments (including one that it appears I left) that seemed to indicate that members have found you reluctant to do adequate research on your own.

I'm not comfortable selling a laser to someone who is both new to the community, and has appeared reluctant to make a slow, responsible, informed/educated entrance into the hobby.

A few months from now maybe ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22482

It's nothing personal or earth shattering. I just perused your feedback/reputation and there were a number of comments (including one that it appears I left) that seemed to indicate that members have found you reluctant to do adequate research on your own.

I'm not comfortable selling a laser to someone who is both new to the community, and has appeared reluctant to make a slow, responsible, informed/educated entrance into the hobby.

A few months from now maybe ;)

Okay :(

No problem. ;)

Btw usps priority for international mail does not have tracking information. It remains at acceptance until the item is delivered!

D

Deleted member 22482

Btw usps priority for international mail does not have tracking information. It remains at acceptance until the item is delivered!

Oh, is it so?

Could you help me with my second order then - it has gone through three "Processed through sort facility" and now it hasn't updated since the last one in Provo, Utah.

Does that mean it is one the way?

madog

PM sent
I hope I meet your criteria.

Last edited:

jimdt7

The host is awesome i loved it :drool:

Good luck with your sale ! I would buy if i had the money !
(Recently ordered the 500mw crown upgrade from o-like)

rhd

Hey guys,

So it's a bit chaotic with three people PMing me back and forth asking whether this is sold or not.

So to reduce confusion + increase fairness, I'm going to post in the open forum.

This is still available, and I'm going to let whomever requests my PP address first to submit payment have it. I think that's the only fair way to do it (I don't like the idea of putting an item "on hold" 2 hours, pending various considerations, etc - too complicated)

So essentially first come first served. Hope that's cool / safe for avoiding any confusion, etc.

rhd

Hey guys,

Payment has been received for this build. It is now sold.

Sorry to the two other people actively interested in this laser. I know it came right down to the wire, and I feel bad that it came down to an abrupt first-payment takes it. There were multiple offers at asking price though, so I think this was the fairest approach.

If it's any consolation, I have some free time this weekend, and I'm feeling creative. May have to tackle a few more reds. They're fun diodes to build with ;)

Cheers

I'm actually kind of glad that was sold. It was a tempting seductress but I just spent a lot of money on the SLII, and should simmer down a bit. If another one with similar power and cool host comes up I might just get it.