Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 5w+ LPM w/ 20w Ophir sensor

Re: FS: 5w+ LPM w/ 20w Ophir sensor $350 shipped (US only) & PS for $40 + shipping

Hey SixTee9 , I am very interested in your LPM for $350, but, I need a little more information. What is the resolution of the meter and does it go through different settings depending on the power of the laser you are trying to measure? For instance, does it have a setting for 500mw and under, then for 2 or 5 watts and under , then what is the highest power you can measure? By resolution, I mean is it in increments of 1 mw or 0.1 mw or even less? thanks, paul1598419 my email is:imagine15@live.com

The resolution is 1-5000mW. Even higher if you heatsink the ophir head. The display only shows in whole 1mW. If you add datalogging it goes to .1mW. But 1mW increments is all you need.

You don't have to go through modes to measure the a laser. You can point any laser onto the ophir for it to work. You do not have to switch between modes to measure a 3w vs a 300mW for ecample.

If anyone decides to purchase this they can allways contact me if there is a problem with the meter. Also i don't make these anymore so they are kinda special.

On three 18650's you can probably last a year before you have to recharge depending on how much you use it. (really long :p)

Greetings, :wave:

Last edited:

Sixtee9, thank you for responding to my inquiry about the LPM you have for sale. However, in the interim I bought an LMP from Tmack, so I no longer am looking for a meter. But, I really do appreciate the time you spent answering my questions and I hope that you do sell it soon. I really sounds like a meter I would have loved to own. With gratitude and regrets, paul1598419

offroadfreak8582, thanks for responding to my many questions about the LPM, but I purchased an LPM from sixtee9 just a few days ago because he got back to me that same day and answered all my questions and accepted my payment. I really do appreciate the time you took to answer my questions. gratefully, paul1598419

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FS: 5w+ LPM w/ 20w Ophir sensor $350 shipped (US only) & PS for $40 + shipping

offroadfreak8582, thanks for responding to my many questions about the LPM, but I purchased an LPM from sixtee9 just a few days ago because he got back to me that same day and answered all my questions and accepted my payment. I really do appreciate the time you took to answer my questions. gratefully, paul1598419

You bought yours from Tmack not me and thank you offroadfreak for elaborating on the meter :beer:

Re: FS: 5w+ LPM w/ 20w Ophir sensor $350

The PS is sold but the LPM with Ophir is still for sale!!!

Ah, the wonderful LPM by Offroad! Man that thing looks nice...great price too...wish I had the money! (trying to sell some stuff as it is)

Thanks it is a great piece of work!!!

Re: FS: 5w+ LPM w/ 20w Ophir sensor $325

I know right it's packed and ready to ship to the lucky buyer :)

Tmack

Leads came yesterday . Man they are convenient!!!!

I like the voltmeter box. Would love to have that. Not much sense in selling that alone though. Unless someone just wants a sensor.

Last edited:

Yes it was built by offroadfreak8582 and it is flawless!!!