Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*SOLD* - 300mW+ 532nm Skylaser starter bundle!

SOLD FOR $150

Hey everyone! Long time no talk. I'm back, but unfortunately not to rejoin the laser community, but to leave it. :(

I'm selling this laser to get up the required funds to properly take care of this beauty here.

image_zps5b86f616.jpeg

IMPORTANT NOTE: I may acquire the funds within the next week without having to sell this laser. It's unlikely. However if it does happen, I will be holding on to the laser.

Now, on to what I'm selling.

I bought this 300mW 532nm Skylaser from a laserbtb group buy in December, where I was guaranteed it would be on or over spec. (I'm voting overspec, it's pretty damn bright). I hardly used it, just for taking cool photos and showing friends and family. Now it just sits in it's box for the most part. It's worth noting this laser has an IR filter, is adjustable focus, and is capable of burning things. Remember to practice safe laser use. Here's everything included with the laser...

1. 300mW+ 532nm Skylaser.
2. Black leather box for storage.
3. Three Efest 550mAh IMR cells.
4. Nitecore i4 Intellicharger (4 slots).
5. 2 sets of keys (4 keys in total).
6. Effects cap offering the "Star field" grating.
7. Extra remote plugs.
8. Tripod to hold the laser in place.
9. Extra battery caps.
10. Pair of Uvex safety glasses.

Below are a few of MANY media this laser has. Note, none of these images or videos were digitally enhanced or edited, except my face being blurred out in white. Not photogenic from the side-back. :whistle:

0127141235_zps2572a74f.jpg

0127141234a_zpsb9dcfe04.jpg

WP_20140124_003_zps2e1f7b20.jpg

1390856191163_IMG_20140127_125321_409_zps29fe870b.jpg

WP_20140124_030_zps7b52a8e8.jpg

300mW 532nm Skylaser at Sunset Beach! - YouTube <-- Clicky Clicky

As you can see in the above video, it was still light outside and the laser was still incredibly bright and visible, far more than the camera could capture! :drool:

Edit: There was an error embedding the video in to the forum. Gonna have to click the link.

Offers can be either left in the thread, messaged to me, or TEXT to me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx. Your offer will be considered before shipping, you will have to cover shipping costs. Keep that in mind when placing an offer, however I will do my best to get you the cheapest shipping possible. If you need more details, or a more specific image of something, let me know and I'll get back to you. Thanks for stopping by!

:lasergun:

Last edited:

Re: *Price Drop* 300mW+ 532nm Skylaser starter bundle!

Here's a bump for you. Too bad this wasn't a 650-660.

how long does the laser run with full battery power?

That's a nice looking high white California King Snake :) My Banana Phase Cali King is nearing 3 years old.

Good luck with your sale!

Here's a bump for you. Too bad this wasn't a 650-660.

Thanks for the bump! It's the only laser I've had, as I never got the opportunity to build a rainbow. My least favorite are probably the red and invisible wavelengths, mostly because every dollar store pen is red, so it doesn't nearly have the same "Wow" factor as I've noticed my green has gotten.

how long does the laser run with full battery power?

I've never actually timed it, however I'd say I can keep it on a continual 20 minutes before it feels warm, and then I only need to turn it off a minute or so and it's cool again. Thanks for inquiring!

That's a nice looking high white California King Snake :) My Banana Phase Cali King is nearing 3 years old.

Good luck with your sale!

Thank you! She's a total sweetheart, never having bit or snapped at anyone. She hatched October 20th, 2013. :beer:

Last edited:
Re: C/O $140 + Shipping - 300mW+ 532nm Skylaser starter bundle!

Sad to hear you won't be staying with us Cody. Best of luck in life and remember, we are always here if you need anything :)

Your buddy Alex!

Sold for $150 - Thanks for all the offers and inquiries! Don't think you've gotten rid of me too soon, I'll be back some day. :beer:

Tmack

aww no. i remember the adventure of buying that laser

aww no. i remember the adventure of buying that laser

It was quite a ride, start to finish. From "Halp. Idk what a l4z0r is", to doing my research, to pelting everyone with questions, to spamming a group buy forum desperately awaiting it's arrival. But, don't worry, it's hard to walk away from this hobby. I'll be back. :wave: :beer: