Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold : 2 Watt 445nm WF-501B laser !

Re: ***SOLD*** 2 Watt 445nm WF-501B laser !

Finally you can see the a video that I took in my car. Sorry for the shaky video as I shine the laser with one hand and hold the phone with the other hand.

Maybe that will work...

murrat

Maybe that will work...

It is an extremely dangerous laser. I tried if I can hold my hand in the path of that laser. I put my hand in front of the focusing head and just on and off the laser. I had a burned dot in my hand.
I attached the photo.
1/10 of a second caused that burn.
Be careful dudes :tsk:

Attachments

• IMAG0500.jpg
    IMAG0500.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 264

Blord

PLEASE be careful with this 2 Watt laser or any laser. Take the necessary precaution about laser safety. You don't put your finger in boiling water to try how hot the water is or jump from 10 story building to feel how gravity affects on you ?
If anything happens to people, I don't feel good and the LPF community also have the same feeling. Happy lasing and stay out of trouble.

murrat

PLEASE be careful with this 2 Watt laser or any laser. Take the necessary precaution about laser safety. You don't put your finger in boiling water to try how hot the water is or jump from 10 story building to feel how gravity affects on you ?
If anything happens to people, I don't feel good and the LPF community also have the same feeling. Happy lasing and stay out of trouble.

I neither don't put my finger in a boiling water nor jump from a building but lasers are different as you know.:D
If you compare different wavelengts 532-650-445-405 all behave different than each other.
While 100mW green stings your hand, 250mW red does nothing.
Therefore I tested 2W with my hand ;)
Sure we never test lasers (even 5mW) with an eye :)

Hello Blord. I chanced upon this transaction and thread. I would be very interested in buying/ordering laser(s) from you, but I live in California.
Do you not ship to the US?
Thanks for your reply...

Ed Sherman

Blord

This laser is sold but I have another one in silver host,

wf501s-1.jpg

wf501s-2.jpg

wf501s-3.jpg

The LPM shows here 1796mW with a filter. This filter blocked 14% of the light. So the real output is 1796/.86=2088mW !!
The second smaller dot is just a reflection. The main dot is clean.
wf501s-4.jpg

It is cheating when you use such a nice camera to take your pics! :D Love the beam focus shot!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I also purchased this 2+ Watt laser from Blord and I could not be happier or more satisfied. Probably THE best online purchase experience Ive even had. The laser is way beyond my expectations and the shipping was faster than I would have even thought possible considering the circumstances.
Ill definately be watching him and see what he continues to produce.
Amazing!

Eddie

Blord

Thanks for the words ! Take care of the laser.
Happy lasing and stay out of trouble.
thumbsup.gif

I recently purchased from Blord and can attest that he is an excellent seller providing great service and high-quality product! Very pleased!