Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 1.8W Laser66 Pen w/Led Indicator

Hello Everyone,

Just need more funds on my next laser project so I'm selling my Laser66 pen built by Alien Laser. If you are interested, PM me and I'll answer your questions.

This lasers been in the storage ever since I got it. Used for about roughly 30min or less. It is built with an M140 and X-Drive set at 1.8A. Output power should be around 1.8W, with 3-element lens.

You can see my review of the laser here, (http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/finished-laser66-laser-pen-w-led-indicator-96151.html#post1400508)

I'm asking the laser w/batteries & shipping shipped at SOLD

Everything in package
-1x Laser
-2x Efest 10440 Batteries (3.7V)

This laser was built for ~$110 w/cost of batteries.

Thanks, :beer:

PICTURES(New as of 6/3/16)

Last edited:

Re: 1.8W Laser66 Pen w/Led Indicator

Just noticed that this was approved. Accepting offers (PM me) and got a few more things to sell.

Thanks,

Just noticed that this was approved. Accepting offers (PM me) and got a few more things to sell.

Thanks,

What else ya got? 'd be tempted to buy that pen but I have enough blues as it is. Any other colors you got? :D

What else ya got? 'd be tempted to buy that pen but I have enough blues as it is. Any other colors you got? :D

No lasers left. Its a giant mousepad but I don't think anyone would want it if not for gaming purposes. :undecided:

Thanks for looking at the sale.

dang that was fast :( I was really tempted to get that. Oh well, I'm happy that you were able to sell it so easily:)

dang that was fast :( I was really tempted to get that. Oh well, I'm happy that you were able to sell it so easily:)

Yeah laser66 ran out of stock on those pen hosts. They want a minimum order of 300 to produce more. I might do more of these in the future but for now I'm going for a Sanwu Challenger II.

Yeah laser66 ran out of stock on those pen hosts. They want a minimum order of 300 to produce more. I might do more of these in the future but for now I'm going for a Sanwu Challenger II.

Yeah the challengers are really nice. I just ordered a Spiker Saber about a week back :D

Nice. I still need to save up some more to get one. Also trying out their 3x beam expanders.

I was definitely thinking of getting an expander but I recently got a hold of a projector and it had a bunch of different lenses inside. I'm thinking I might try and make my own :D Im not sure how I'll go about placing it and fitting it to a laser though :undecided:

I was definitely thinking of getting an expander but I recently got a hold of a projector and it had a bunch of different lenses inside. I'm thinking I might try and make my own :D Im not sure how I'll go about placing it and fitting it to a laser though :undecided:

You might need someone to make you a housing first. Unfortunely Ehgemus is not currently making anything. He might make you a housing for your lense if you send it to him. I think you'll need some PVC pipe but I might not know that much about optics so better ask someone who made one before. I suggest checking this thread to have a more understanding.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f49/m...ld-updated-videos-x5-beam-expander-92312.html

You might need someone to make you a housing first. Unfortunely Ehgemus is not currently making anything. He might make you a housing for your lense if you send it to him. I think you'll need some PVC pipe but I might not know that much about optics so better ask someone who made one before. I suggest checking this thread to have a more understanding.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f49/m...ld-updated-videos-x5-beam-expander-92312.html

Thanks actually! :D :D that thread looks like it will be really helpful! I have more than enough materials laying around so hopefully I have everything I need. Thanks for that :)