Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 1.7W 445nm chrome portable laser with battery and 2 pairs of goggles.

Name: Corey
Asking Price: SOLD.

Up for sale is my favorite portable laser, my 1.7W 445nm laser. I built this about 2 years ago when I first got into lasers and found this site. Since being built, it has seen about 30 min of use in total. Although I love playing with it, its just not as practical as I had thought initially, especially with small kids in the house. Here are some details about the laser:

- The housing is from an Aurora SH-032 Chrome Flashlight. I had previously bought a 532nm kit from jayrob that I wanted to match with this laser.
- It has a copper heatsink, ordered from jayrob.
- The driver is an x-boost from lazeerer. It has a copper heatsink epoxied on it.
- Uses an M-140 diode with 3-glass lens.
- Laser was tested on home built LPM at the University of Missouri. Made 1713mw.

Battery is an AW 18650 cell, it is about 3 months old and is still on its first charge.

The goggles are some I got off of amazon a few years back. They were tested by members on here and found to be very efficient at blocking blue light even though they were fairly cheap (I think around 12 bucks a pair).

The only thing you will need to sustain your laser needs is a lithium-ion battery charger, as I need to keep mine.

I am asking $150 bucks shipped. I do not have any accounts for online payments, so I am expecting a money order to be the form of payment. Will ship out within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

Here is the link I made when I first built the laser. (This was with the first x-boost driver, set at 1.5A. Shortly after I put in a new x-boost driver set at 1.85A).
http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/second-build-complete-445nm-m-140-sh-032-pic-heavy-81168.html

Addtional pictures:

Last edited:

Re: FS: 1.7W 445nm chrome portable laser with battery and 2 pairs of goggles.

I'll entertain reasonable offers as well...

Last edited:

Pretty good price as is. I had a 520 ~100mW in on of those SH-032's and it was my favorite laser. Really regret selling it. Good luck with the sale!

Yeah I fell in love with these hosts after getting a Jayrob kit for my first build, my 532nm. I can actually use that one with out worrying about getting goggles on everyone near by, so I plan on keeping it. I know that I'll regret selling this 445nm but with another baby on the way, the wife is making me get rid of some of my toys...

Bump!

Re: FS: 1.7W 445nm chrome portable laser with battery and 2 pairs of goggles.(Price D

Price has been reduced! Need to sell fast!

Re: FS: 1.7W 445nm chrome portable laser with battery and 2 pairs of goggles.(Price D

PM incoming

Replied! As of right now, this bundle is still for sale!

Hi what's the price drop now ???

I edited the original post to reflect the price drop.