Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD - 1.2W Stainless Steel Trustfire F22 with assault crown

Selling Trustfire F22 laser @ 1.2W. It is a beautiful looking stainless steel laser, with a bad boy side to it in the assault crown. It is very well manufactured and even the clicky switch is stainless steel.

The assault cown has been grinded down and modified to be used as the focus ring, so unlike the standard F22's where if using the assualt crown it is all but impossible to focus the beam, with this bulld its just a matter of turning the assault crown.

The laser was built using a flexdrive which is heatsinked to the pill and the pill thermal adhered to the diode heatsink, so the driver stays plenty cool. The diode is set in a copper module, and the laser runs off a single 14500 Battery.

It does require a good battery to hit 1.2W and I will include an AW IMR 14500 with the laser.

Here's a few pics of this beauty.

IMAG0169.jpg
IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg
IMAG0173-1.jpg

TrustfireF22135A.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS - 1.2W Trustfire f22 with assualt crown

Very nice work Mark ! And what a Great price ! :wave:

Re: FS - 1.2W Stainless Steel Trustfire F22 with assault crown

Still available?

Re: FS - 1.2W Stainless Steel Trustfire F22 with assault crown

This one is supposed to be sold today, but I did respond to you in your other thread wioth 2 other smaller 445 builds that I'd let go of, which I think you might like: a 5 mode pocket mini and an even smaller AAA battery build with a twisty switch.

But, if this one doesn't go taday, then yew it is still available. Even if it does I have 2 more hosts ordered and the guy that's buying this one didn't want the assault crown, so I'll have another. :)