Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD—Few Items FS. Laser hosts and Hyperion LPM

Don't be a stranger, Zach. You can always buy more lasers.
I plan to in the future. Got a wedding and a house to save and buy for, plus this corona virus business isn’t helping either. But I definitely plan on buying more lasers

hey zach
been about a year for you-- new $$ is coming in--stim checks $1400
-- If I can help let me know--len

Wow it really has been that long. I just spent a really good chunk on a new computer so I won’t be spending much here for a while lol.

I have been really interested in getting a yellow pointer again though. And maybe a nice high powered green.
life’s just way to hectic in the world today. I do plan on returning sometime though

ty for the reply.

pm me if you ever want a meter-or lasershow PJs and QuickShow FB3
handhelds become.... they no longer... well ..not as fun now!!

hak

quite here-now-(too quiet)-only 8 on-line..on the other hand we have the 'place' to ourselves

have you met Brad-?/- he is up there near you and tentivly will be hosting What used to be SELEM-now no long in N Carolina 14yrs!--
should be an awesome Meet-- 3 days or more-- all are welcome- your guests & familr atten free.
great music and killer eyekandy lasers

you will enjoy- & get to meet MEEE

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hakzaw you necro posted and double posted at the same time. You either have to stop yelling at people for doing the same or stop doing it yourself. Hope you're feeling well. I like you despite what you may think and I feel bad for you cause I know this covid thing hasn't been easy for you. But seriously choose one or the other.

gazer101

If I ever got $2000 out of somewhere and have no use for it, I'd make a cordless, backpack-mounted fiber laser assembly that can cut steel (probably 500W)...

Obviously contingent on the high-powered eBay modules I'm eyeballing still being around and me not breaking any fibers else I need to spend $500 on a fiber fuser