Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Software for Kenometer USB

Hi y'all. I've searched and not found what I'm looking for so hopefully this is the right place to ask...

I need the latest freely-available version of Luminosity, or any other logging/graphing software that would work with a Kenometer, because my DVD with the original software is damaged, and the original download site (at devcrate.com) is down. I've tried contacting Rapture Innovations as they seem to be the new 'owners' of Luminosity, but they have not responded.

If Luminosity is not available I would be willing to pay for some other decent graphing/logging software but haven't been able to find much out about the options.

All help gratefully received.

Thanks
mick

a github repo or a place where the file still exists will be highly appreciated.
I can't find luminosity and I can't make perigrine run.

Yeah ... That's the problem with not being a long
time company with Customer Support.

Perhaps some member that still uses the software
could send you a copy.

Jerry

a github repo or a place where the file still exists will be highly appreciated.
I can't find luminosity and I can't make perigrine run.
---

I have done the same as Jerry--the next to last post was a 'Necro' 8+ years old- BUT the last post was a necro-- I have done that myself more than once.
I think those links at the bottom for LPF threads and others are picked randomally-- and when we see something like this thread AND we just want to help --we necro w/o knowing..I try to always read the OP (some call the the 'mother post') & IF it is very old-- I know to read several of the latest posts to see if another has already posted a necro.

and I now-- always be sure the newer posts are not necros-- the member has something useful to add. BTW Ken is still around--I would ask him first..if I had questions.....hak