Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So this is where you guys are hiding...

Rasel

Hey guys, its Rasel from the LC. Thanks to MorePower's recent link to this forum, I found some people with some useful knowledge again...psuedo...TL....senkat. I've decided to move to a less boring and less useless forum! I dunno why I didn't find this earlier....

...Is RoadRunner hiding here too?

Rasel

Gosh... twisted transistor is here, morepower, andy_con, me_too_lazy... I've really been missing out!

You guys left... it was so lonely ;D

T

timelord

Hey man nice to see you Rasel welcome to our forum too ;)

T

timelord

I've not seen roadrunner here yet but he's more than welcome :)

Daedal

Welcome to the forum Rasel :)

--DDL

P.S. Nice new avatar millionaire ;)

SenKat said:
Heya, Rasel Welcome to paradise ! :)

So that deal to join forces with bikini powered forums is going ahead (;

Welcome to the mad house Rasel :cool:

Rasel

Seems nice...

a lot of WL bashing... :-/

Also there are just so many catagories... it would take me forever to check everything out [smiley=shocked.gif]

I'll check in here as much as I can, but as my workload keeps increasing that might not be very much :(

nes_ds

Rasel said:

Yeah there is, it's most likely do to the LC's recent change of rules, just don't mention it around TL, you will regret it...and you will not be able to eat for an hour or so ;D

Rasel said:
Seems nice...

Also there are just so many catagories... it would take me forever to check everything out [smiley=shocked.gif]

I'll check in here as much as I can, but as my workload keeps increasing that might not be very much :(

Hey Rasel welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately your going to get that when you start dictating to people about what they can and can't say/ask on a "laser forum" I guess.  At least here you can say/ask pretty much whatever you like without worrying if it will be deleted, censored or worse, getting banned for it !!  You can share your experiences good or bad about ANY laser or ANY laser company here.  You can be assured that if it is recomended to you here by the members it's a safe bet.

T

timelord

nes_ds said:
[quote author=Rasel link=1188804397/0#11 date=1188881806]a lot of WL bashing... :-/

Yeah there is, it's most likely do to the LC's recent change of rules, just don't mention it around TL, you will regret it...and you will not be able to eat for an hour or so ;D[/quote]
Where you talking about mate Steve again LOL!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D