Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Small custom host for flexdrive.

ok I have another host for sale. Here are some pictures

This is some pictures of how I built mine.

You are buying just the host. 3.5" long the handle is about 3/4" dia. uses one cr123 battery, black click switch in the back. very nice little host with great heat-sinking. Price drop 37.00 Shipped

Last edited:

Ehgemus, you need your own sales thread. I have trouble finding all the hosts you have available. :D

u cant go wrong with ehgemus!!!
hey, can you tell me where you bought the switch used in the host u sold me? I broke the switch some how, and I want to replace it. Thanks!

you can buy them on ebay but they are sold 12 at a time. If you need one I can send you one. is it one of the black ones?

Naw.. I meant something more like a sales thread. A single post with all your available hosts, with their dimensions and prices! Eh?

Naw.. I meant something more like a sales thread. A single post with all your available hosts, with their dimensions and prices! Eh?
That would be a good idea but I'm to lazy to do that.:crackup:

Haha, do you need someone to send you a sales thread starter? I can get one going for you.. ;)

-Tyler

I have to say your hosts look excellent. I love your work. Can't get better then a diode pressed right into the head.
I particularly love small hosts. Would you be willing to create a host sized for a 10440 or even a 10280 battery maybe?

I have to say your hosts look excellent. I love your work. Can't get better then a diode pressed right into the head.
I particularly love small hosts. Would you be willing to create a host sized for a 10440 or even a 10280 battery maybe?
just let me know it can be built.