Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

small compact laser show / new diode

Gazoo

I think you could knock the diode out of the module it is in, and replace it with a GB diode. It would be so much brighter even if you only put 50ma's to it. But it would still probably need a separate power supply.

Edited: I just realized it runs on 4 AA batteries. You could run the GB diode off of those and regulate current with a separate current regulator.

S

SenKat

I received mine in teh post yesterday - it is TINY !! The entire thing rests easily in the palm of my hand....I cannot wait to tear into it for modding :)

G !

The small Aixiz module measures 8mm Dia x 13 mm long. Not much heatsinking but you don't have to push the diode to its limits either.

Mike

Things

so it's that tiny senkat? the one i have is just bigger than the palm of my hand? i tried putting a DX green in there once, but the module was too long?it was scraping the circuit board.

Things

damn that's tiny!!! you could carry it around in your pocket even!!! that's the only bad thing about them though, the lasers are crap!