Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Skylasers on Focalprice? For Cheap?

hey everyone. I'm a newbie to this forum and I'm Chinese:). Just stumbled upon this thread and i need say that i also know a little about laser companies in China. skylasers is just a reseller or distributor of a Shanxi province laser factory(in northern China, my hometown). I know they sell good lasers but they sell them at a much higher price than the factory price. i didnot know this unless this year i joined a group buy for this portable green laser 500mw with some guys at around 700 usd(4700 RMB). And i receive the laser and it was great. They swore to god that they used the 2.5w diode. They said skylasers is their distributor and sold the lasers at super high price.

when i came cross skylasers website days ago, i certainly think of making some free money on selling the lasers. So i called their factory and they stressed that it's okay for me to sell in China and they'll give me the wholesale price(lower than 700$ certainly.) But if i sell to foreign market, i have to sell them as high as skylasers otherwise skylasers will be angered, :cryyy:

i bet this kinda underlying rules is available in each country while resellers wanna protect their price. understandable.

since i'm not going to sell them at ebay(they banned me) or website, i may get the laser for those who want to get one but cannot afford the skylasers' price.

hey guys what do you think?

thanks for listening so much Chinglish.:)
Just message me if i can be of any service.:)

^I and many other would be very interested in just what you're offering, but I will say that you are very new here. It can be hard for us to trust new people since we know nothing of you. You'll need to be very descriptive about your service.. your business will improve once you have a few happy customers here.

^I and many other would be very interested in just what you're offering, but I will say that you are very new here. It can be hard for us to trust new people since we know nothing of you. You'll need to be very descriptive about your service.. your business will improve once you have a few happy customers here.

I get your point. Thank you for your advice. Yes, I will share as more info as I could. No need to rush.
:) Talk to you later.

Best regards