Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sky Technologies

Buy from laserBTB instead, they sell the same lasers except for a much lower price. And yes, they are accurate for the most part. I have seen very few complaints about them, and usually what complaints there are have to do with shipping.

I did a little reading, and noticed there are frequent group buys with laserbtb. Any plans for another in the near future?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Your best bet would probably be to contact "offroadfreak8582" , he has organized all the past group buys with laserBTB.
The last group buy just finished up a few weeks ago, so I've got to believe that it may be awhile before we see another one.

I did a little reading, and noticed there are frequent group buys with laserbtb. Any plans for another in the near future?

I dont think there will be for some time, usually they are like 1 time a year considering the nice discounts its worth it, but who knows be active here and keep an eye out in the group section for next one, time will tell when next.

I dont think there will be for some time, usually they are like 1 time a year considering the nice discounts its worth it, but who knows be active here and keep an eye out in the group section for next one, time will tell when next.

Yea, the last one didn't go to great...I doubt there will be another one soon (if at all). Speaking of which mortuus, may want to change your sig ;)

edit: Oh and to be clear to *certain* people who have not posted in this thread, LaserBTB sells skylasers. I would say they are the main reseller of said lasers, I do not know any further information regarding the two companies affiliation with each other (though it seems they must be pretty close).

Last edited:
no i let it stay so more people get interested perhaps? and you are right last didnt get too many buyers, maybe the need for such big like the previous wont happen again who knows..