Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sky Lanterns $4 each

If anyone is interested in any Sky Lanterns I just got a new shipment in today and was surprised that the cost has gone down some so I can now sell them for $4 each plus shipping.
If you are interested you can see this page

http://www.jeffsfireworks.com/skylantern.htm

I have all the info on that page but if you need to know something I do not have there please let me know via email.

I can ship on your UPS or FEDEX account number if you wish, just send me a label.

S

SenKat

Jeff - is it safe to assume that they cannot go through the USPS system ?

SenKat said:
Jeff - is it safe to assume that they cannot go through the USPS system ?

They CAN be shipped USPS
They are nothing but Tissue, bamboo, cardboard, and wax.
I use UPS because my system at work is set up for UPS only and they pick up there every day.
I am too lazy to go to go the post office and our mail gets delivered to a PO box

Hey, can you PM me a quote for 10 of them with shipping to 75080? Do you accept paypal, and if so, whats your address? Thanks!

I got 5 of these  ---  Waited for a nice night (rare here) and my wife and I launched one......  SUPER ....  Light wind and it was like a new star.  Must have gone 3+ miles then went out.

Be careful opening the bag and it helps if two people are there to handle the "launch".  

Gotta love these  :) But I think I paid more !!

Mike

That's my wife holding it to get full lift.

Attachments

• Lantern.jpg
    Lantern.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 104
Hemlock Mike said:
I got 5 of these  ---  Waited for a nice night (rare here) and my wife and I launched one......  SUPER ....  Light wind and it was like a new star.  Must have gone 3+ miles then went out.

Be careful opening the bag and it helps if two people are there to handle the "launch".  

Gotta love these  :) But I think I paid more !!

Mike

That's my wife holding it to get full lift.

You did pay more,
I ordered a new case when I could not find my key, when I got the invoice I found they had gone down in price.
If you order more I will make it up to you if not I will send you some of your money back.
I should have sent you an extra anyway because I made you wait a few extra days.

Hey -- No problem.  I can spend more than that in a bar on Friday night.
Gas goes up and down too !!  
I wanted to get more pictures and shine a laser at it but things happen fast.  My wife let it go too soon and I grabbed it to heat more.  They are bigger than you think !!

Mike

Hell -- send me a 3" titanium report shell --- USPS !!!!

these are very kool things, when i was over in thailand they were letting them off on the beach on the 1 year anniversary of the tsunami that happened there, there was loads and loads slowly lifting into the sky, here's a link to a slightly dodgy picture i took of them, hard to shoot being they are so small and its the middle of the night, http://www.jellyhead.net/albums/thailand/059.jpg

You really can't and won't ship any fireworks items to your laser-equipped friends? :(

Corim --

They come in a large plastic envelope. Might as well get three -- shipping will be about the same. They are very light (no pun)...

Mike

S

SenKat

I HAD to order some, Mike ! I could not see letting YOU have all the fun ! :)

These look really cool, can they be shipped to England? or do they break shipping rules?

Y

yew.sir-name

Merlous said:
These look really cool, can they be shipped to England? or do they break shipping rules?

i asked about shipping these to england a while ago, the cost would be too high so he recomended ebay.

yew.sir-name said:
[quote author=Merlous link=1187663615/0#12 date=1187782739]These look really cool, can they be shipped to England? or do they break shipping rules?

i asked about shipping these to england a while ago, the cost would be too high so he recomended ebay.[/quote]

Ohhh I never thought about eBay despite spending like all day on it yesterday looking and buying stuff.... doh

Cheers yew

I can't wait to get mine! These will be so fun, I'm gonna attach little notes to them so the finder will be able to have a few laughs lol.