Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Single 10440 RED LOC build

Would like to clarify: when manufacturer of a battery says 700mA max discharge, that doesn't mean that the cell can only discharge 700mA max. That means that the manufacturer recommends that you only attempt to draw no more than 700mA from the cell.

As you were...

Also, I've been testing LOCs with a single amc7135. I've blown a LOC, but too many variables to assume that it was the amc7135 at fault, because I needed it that day, so ended up "slip-streaming" a single 7135 chip between the + and - wires inside the back end of the aixiz module and using magnets as the power connections. Hopefully be able to find a scope to scope the output of the 7135

Last edited:

Thanks. The batteries were tested (by DX forum members) that the maximum discharge is 900mA. But they vary a lot so I don't trust they..

I've thinked about the AMC, but they don't sell it here in Brazil and it takes A LOT of time to reach from china or other countries.. :(

thanks.