Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Silvershot's Clearout Sale

I'm interested in the #2. Could I convince you to sell it for $115? Please PM me! Thanks.

EDIT:

Does it come with a battery and charger?

Last edited:
I wish I had the money... If I did I'd go for the 473. normally 100mW of 473 costs about $420 shipped... Good luck with the sales!

AUS

Hmmm. Tempting. But I just bought a 488nm argon and on't know I can justify it. I'm thinking about it...

I can justify: get it! 473nm is a very unique color. Much different than 488nm and 445nm through my eyes.

Crap. I almost forgot. I'm currently away from the dorm, meaning abroad. It won't be any soon until I could get to mail it. I could hold it for you AUS though.

AUS

Oh I do like it, it would be nice to compare to the argon.

When are you back Silvershot? It would be nice to wait a couple of weeks to let the money build up again here, this week I've bought an Argon laser, a 500mW Mitsubishi diode, three 3.8mm reds, and several hosts, modules and bits and my laser funds are a bit low...

Oh I do like it, it would be nice to compare to the argon.

When are you back Silvershot? It would be nice to wait a couple of weeks to let the money build up again here, this week I've bought an Argon laser, a 500mW Mitsubishi diode, three 3.8mm reds, and several hosts, modules and bits and my laser funds are a bit low...

I actually moved in Germany this year and my home's in Greece. Unfortunately I couldn't bring all stuffs with me for obvious reasons and I am not sure when exactly I'm going back. Could be ine about a month, could be in 2. Sorry about that.

AUS

That's fine, it will give me some time to save the money.

Before I do, the price was in $US not € wasn't it? If you get me a cost for shipping and everything else is ok, i can send you a deposit to hold onto it if you like?

Oh, and is the power supply 220VAC? Will it handle 240V 50Hz? Or is 24V DC or something?

Last edited: