Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Silver 501B Cone Bezel

Hi,
Here is a 501B cone bezel host , comes prewired with contact board , focus adapter . This host takes 2X18350's or 1X18650 batteries . Great for a Red build or a single mode diode. Thanks for looking folks.
This host is 35.00 shipped first class mail in the US.

Rich:)fullsizeoutput_955.jpegfullsizeoutput_952.jpegfullsizeoutput_951.jpeg

Hi Red,
Thats an upgraded version of the host I have listed thats awesome.Indeed would be perfect for these lowers powers. And that key chain host is tiny but very interesting . Just might have to go for some of these hosts buddy. Thanks for the leads going to put them in my watched list. great find ..
Rich:)

They have some similar hosts at kaidomain but they are stainless, these aluminum would be better for heat dissipation, also I like the look of that updated cone, I think they are intended as map readers but would make cool hosts, maybe I will get one or two later. :)

I put those two on my watch list they are cool probable order them today some time. Like to try that Cone in CU

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Cool host, Rich!
Good luck on your sale; I agree with you, this host would look real good with a nice single mode red in it. :cool:

They have some similar hosts at kaidomain but they are stainless, these aluminum would be better for heat dissipation, also I like the look of that updated cone, I think they are intended as map readers but would make cool hosts, maybe I will get one or two later. :)

Yes, that's where I bought my "Conehead" host from, it's stainless steel, but works well with the lower powered single modes that are available.

That little keychain host is very intriguing, I'm tempted to try one out for myself.

@ Lifetime : Yes a copper cap would be nice. (y)

@ Bowtie : I also am wanting to do more compact builds just for fun as I already have many heavies.

Also I keep winning 1w 520/525nm diodes at auction so I am thinking about doing a double beam compact, maybe 2 x 18650 cells in a side by side config, with both beams aligned to overlap at infinity, the focus will need to be locked down so the lens barrels can't move side to side in the threads but that's simple enough.......maybe even a triple but not in a triangle, rather 3 in a row all coming together far field.

It would not be for long run times, just a fun WOW look at that pocket deal. I don't run the bright greens for very long anyway, at least not outdoors.

I have done it with 7875's which do get hot after a minute, but a compact ( cigarette pack ) size triple green would look pretty awesome.
SANY0133.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Red,
I was thinking on the grounds of a full CU sink and knob also great idea buddy.
@ BTG,
Wow looks like your going to be very busy with that awesome build. Would like to see some pic when done pal always a pleasure ..

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
@ BTG,
Wow looks like your going to be very busy with that awesome build. Would like to see some pic when done pal always a pleasure ..

Hi Rich, that Conehead build thread that I linked to to in post #6 is already a completed laser, it's one that I finished a while back, it's got an LPC-826 red in it.

Hi BTG,
Awesome workbooks really cool and nice touches. Yes these are great for low powers , The ss host is sweet with the brass next to it .
You do some great builds buddy thanks I enjoyed the thread very much.

That is a good looking build Bowtie and plenty enough sink for the LPC-826, I am a fan of the tight red beams myself. :D