Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Silicon Lens Cap

ru124t

Hi guys,
I know you can buy silicon lens caps from survival lasers. I have a nice few replacement tail cap button boots which are the same size and work really well. I can get tailcap boots for way cheaper than the lens caps but I don't know what size to buy to be assured of a fit. They come in sizes of 13.6 x 6.3mm , 14 x 8mm , 8 x 5.5mm . Does anyone know what will work nice with a standard axix lens and retaining ring? Thanks for any help. I did also a search and know where to buy, need help only with the size. thanks

I believe you need the 13.6mm . The 14mm ones I just got off e-bay will not stay on too big.

Orange silicone flashlight buttons

Those are the ones I ordered. They fit the standard AixiZ focusing rings. They aren't extremely tight and occasionally fall off, but they work well enough for me. I like the orange ones because they're easier to find when I inevitably drop them on the ground, especially if I'm out and about. As inexpensive as they are, it's no big deal if one does get lost. The shipping time wasn't terribly long either.

Last edited: