Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sick Laser tricks

it's a well-known phenomenon called particle trapping. He just has a stronger laser. IIRC, he said it was 500MW :crackup:

KiLLrB

That wasn't a laser... No way, we'd be doing things with that technology if we had it.

lol its "magic"

when he drops the loop over the laser the loop drops down he moves his arm toward it. the coathanger trick is easy too look at his left hand unhooking the wire when the shirt falls :) The other tricks arent that hard to fig either

oh well if the rest arent that hard to figure out then why dont u tell us, id love to hear how he does it

It was a laser, but he used a rod, and some small lasers in his hands. I used to do this finger LED trick when I was younger. He just used a laser instead of a LED.

Like these

zaery

I was convinced that he had an insanely powerful laser and was optical trapping until he started to pick up the laser.
I was convinced that he was going to burn his hands right through, seeing as the weight of the stuff he could hold up. So, when his hand didn't burn off, i was tipped off.