Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should I sell my Ipod Classic for a Touch

Hey I played with my friend's Ipod touch Today and Really Like it. I have alot of stuff on my Ipod Classic and like the room.
I am thinking to sell my classic for an Ipod Touch and was wondering what you guys think. Thanks

To be honest, I think you're going to really miss all the space your classic has. None of the ipod touches go over 32gb as of now and theyre much more expensive at only 32gb. I used to have a classic (until it was stolen :'( ) and i miss it dearly. The ipod touch is cool and all but whats the point if you can't put all your stuff you have on it? I have over 50gb of music and videos, the touch just wouldn't handle it for me.

dude sorry to hear about your classic. I have only used maybe 35-40gb on my classic and a good 15gb are useless podcasts and movies i don't watch. If i decide to get a touch i can sell you my classic.

Ive replaced my PC with a touch since last march!

+1
Ram issue sometimes. ;(

Think about it. Lets assume the average song is 4 mb, and 3 minutes and a half long. With 30 gigs, that gives you about 18 days of music. Do you really need 18 whole days full of music :-? I took away 2 gigs for applications and whatnot, however having video will give you a lot less space. ( Each film is somewhere near a gigabyte).

Plus, the iTouch and the iPhone are waaaay cooler than an ipod.
You can do infinitely more things, new apps come out every day.
You can browse the internet. It has a bigger screen.
They are all around cooler.

Assuming you can sell your old ipod to a friend or whatever for some decent cash, go for the iTouch.

P.S. I personally have a nano, one of those new ones that come in bright colours. My parents got it for me, so kind of stuck with it ::) Whatever, it's pretty cool.

I have decided to sell my ipod classic for a touch. I can sell it for 75-100 on ebay, hopefully. I will most likely get the 32gb because I also have lots of movies, tv shows and podcasts. Hopefully i can fit it all. I can always get rid of stuff i don't watch.

Hope you like it.  :)
This reminds me, I need to buy a new Ipod, something with more memory. I've been using my sisters 8gb Ipod nano to watch videos. My 4gb 2nd generation nano can't play videos at all. >_> But 37 episodes of Death Note plus ~6gb of music <_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs

Edit: Lol, one of my friends randomly walked up to me today. He was holding an Ipod touch. o_O He said his Chromatic was faulty, so he bought a Touch.

Ieon

Buy laser parts.

Make lasers.

Add 10-50 bucks to price. (less if your nice more if your a greedy bastard)

Get profit.

Buy a ipod touch and get to keep the classic!

Its fool-proof! (Not idiot proof though!!)

I had an iPod touch back a year or 2 ago. It was almost an impulse by, and I got a bit bored of it after some time, so I sold it to my brother (for profit, I might add ;D ). Now, I'm looking for an iPhone 3G since i need the mobile browsing and the media side wasn't bad on the touch either. It's really a matter of what you'd prefer and what you'd be using it for, rather than anything else.