Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

shippment help!!

Re:  shippment help!!

t3rmanater said:
why are you pple being such dicks i did nothing wrong"EXPEIALLY ACE82 NEEDS A STICK SHOVED UP HIS ASS"

this spelling is exactly why people need to use firefox ;D

t3rmanater said:
why are you pple being such dicks i did nothing wrong"EXPEIALLY ACE82 NEEDS A STICK SHOVED UP HIS ASS"

A stik? This one has stik.

Attachments

• ngjcmvpl.jpg
    ngjcmvpl.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 85

lol - i was about to laugh at his rep, and then i saw more than the opening post of the thread

digital_blue said:
Wow, sounds like you got quite an earful from this punk... You aught to tell him where to shove that stick...

http://www.xfire.com/profile/t3rmanater/

Apparently, he spends way too much time gaming and too little time getting a life... Apparently he logged 690 Hours on a game called "battlefield 2"...

and 360 hours on spider solitaire - he sounds like a cool dude, i would leave him alone if i were you :D

Ace82

Snytbaggen said:
[quote author=t3rmanater link=1223328516/0#12 date=1223521730]why are you pple being such dicks i did nothing wrong"EXPEIALLY ACE82 NEEDS A STICK SHOVED UP HIS ASS"

A stik? This one has stik.[/quote]

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAH! ;D

I saw this bump, and was like, comon, who would keep this thread alive... that picture is great. Thanks for the laugh! ;D

john_lawson said:
WOW -17 REP with only 17 posts not good :-?
he pissed one person off per comment enough to minus rep him :D