Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

shipping from "o-like"

I know how long o-like says it takes for items to arrive... but how long has it taken for you guys for your items to arrive?

HIMNL9

Well, my last items from O-like took 25 days for arrive here, but this is not O-like guilty .....

I know from tracking number, that all the parts of the travel took, like, 6 and half, maybe 7, days at maximum ..... all the rest of the delay was caused from custom office and deposit times.

HIMNL9

Depend from the laws of your country ..... they can also confiscate them, if they decide that they are illegals :cryyy:

HIMNL9

O-like can always send you the items without any indication label, and mark them as spare parts, scanner parts, repairs parts, and so on (you have to ask Susie for that) ..... and, ofcourse, with no batteries inside the package ..... so, if the law prohibite the import of a pointer, but not prohibite the import of a bare laser module for OEM use, you can get it the same (for laser pointers, as example, can be an idea to unscrew the front and back parts, and pack them separately as "spare", so they appear as spare parts, instead as a complete pointer ..... just wondering).

But you need to check that with Susie (o-like) and, maybe, with some of the forum users that are in the U.S. too, for find the better way for your country ..... i've seen that lots of other users, here, buyed from O-like without problems, so i'm sure that some of them knows the better way for mark items and invoices for U.S. custom :)

yea...but if it takes the batteries ten hours to charge.. will they just send it out to me?