Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SHEFI 304 green lasers from AliExpress

I seriously doubt it is better than a 303. It states it can light a match if it is focused down to a small enough spot. If you decide to get it, please measure its optical power. I would like to be wrong about this.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
As Paul said, it may not be more powerful than the 301/303 lasers, but for $25.00 you're not out too much if it's only on par with them.

I agree with you that it looks a little nicer, and as a plus, it does have the led and a key switch.

Worst case scenerio, you're not impressed and you build something nicer into the host! ;)

Maybe a 500mw 808nm pump diode, so you are looking at a 75-125 mw 532nm but at that price I would bet they are the lowest spec units, think lots of waste heat and about the same 50-75nm green you get in an ebay HH

Last edited:
Ya that's what I was thinking but maybe ill give it a try. Is aliexpress a trustworthy company?

Encap

That host looks good for $25. Worth taking a chance but would not expect any 500mW output for that price -- maybe 50mW to 100mW

Last edited:
Seems like I remember them being slow at getting your item to you. They aren't anymore trustworthy than most eBay sellers. Depending on the item, sometimes less so.

They flagged my card and want me to prove its me by appealing it and sending them a photo of my id a photo of my card i payed with and a photo of my card statement...Like WTF. like damn take my SS while your at it to. Fuck that. Im over this site

scam by Alex Littig, on Flickr

Damn! I wouldn't buy from them either if they did that to me. I do usually use PayPal though as the Chinese seem to like it.

Encap

They flagged my card and want me to prove its me by appealing it and sending them a photo of my id a photo of my card i payed with and a photo of my card statement...Like WTF. like damn take my SS while your at it to. Fuck that. Im over this site

They are probably swamped with CC scammers from all over the planet and they need to guarantee purchases they really have no recourse if they let a sale go through from USA and it is a scammer using a bogus CC.

No way I would give them all that information either.

Last edited:
Screw them then. There is no deal so good I would give them a total link to any of my cards.