Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SENKAT ACCOUNT REPLACED

Gazoo

I trust you psuedo and I really do need to give Greg a call too. Greg has done more for me than anyone is aware of...he has bent over backwards for me with more than material things. He has also helped me through a few rough spots and he too knows the true meaning of friendship. Nevertheless, I will "try" to stay out of the middle of all this. ;D

Things

I was, well had a small chat to Greg today and he seems to be really anoyyed about something(I'm thinking his back was giving him troubles). Anyways, no matter where Greg decides to go, i wish him the best of luck in the future, i've allways looked up to him, right from the start, and he has been really nice to me! Good luck!

This is stupid finally the majority of laser enthusiasts are together the forums working and then a section of them run off! :mad: and i just got used to the layout here :(

Re: SENKAT ACCOUNT DELETED

pseudonomen137 said:
+1 Gazoo! I've been in touch and it seems Greg had a bit more up his sleeve than meets the eye from reading those Riddle posts. Its probably pretty hard to trust me on this one, but lets just say don't take everything at face value with this story. Greg's not quite a horrible monster... not quite. JK Greg ;)

Went to read riddle's posts again and maybe I am seeing something there.

-Reminding us of the Y in DIY
-Asking all those annoyingly stoopid questions
-Calling someone out for not reading carefully

Not the best of ways to teach us something but I guess being nice can get frustrating and tiring.

I did end up being a little harsher than I intended in my last post, at least towards SenKat. I realise he does have other issues too that don't help.
But Timelord deserves every word.

i thought it meant replaced as in put back, not as in riddle is now a substitute for it. now it makes sense.

so like that means "GREG HAS NEW ACCOUNT SO THAT HE CAN POST RUDE THINGS AND JUST BE AN A@@ FOR NO REASON"

k that makes more sense thanks.

T

timelord

BlueFusion said:
I did end up being a little harsher than I intended in my last post, at least towards SenKat. I realise he does have other issues too that don't help.
But Timelord deserves every word.
Are you spoiling for a fight????

Bite me. :D You have been a help to me in the past and as I say I used to look up to you. But now you really are being childish.

T

timelord

I suggest you leave me well alone child I've done nothing to you and when I login here I find you've been bad mouthing me at every opportunity.....

You are true in that you have done nothing against me, directly. However chucking a tantrum and running off to an even worse forum than LC is, frankly, childish, and as far as I see it an act against the forum as a whole by scaring off new members, in a way.

Personally I don't blame you or anyone for what happened here. But this is NOW, not the past, and I live with the idea of doing the best and most we can with current circumstances instead of yakking on about the past.

T

timelord

I've not thrown a tantrum whatsoever! I've moved on to pastures greener. Now while you think you know what really happened, I will put you straight right now.
You don't know the full facts about what happened, and like all of the members here they've only been guessing about it. Only c0ldshadow SenKat and myself know what happened here and this info is not for public consumption!!!
Now if you want to keep trolling for an argument be my guest and as you know I'm very good at it..

I suggest you just leave it there please....

I do not want an argument. If you want to move on, you're welcome. But don't keep posting here about it.
I know more than most members, through what means you do not need to know. But I do know that even you and senkat don't know the full story. If you think otherwise, fine, you probably know more about it then I do.

I have supported you in past 'arguments' and I have no intention to be on the receiving end. I am simply stating my opinion. This will be my last post on the matter.

senkat

wats all the fuss about? im new here but wats with the atension? in not like i put my full email adress sensualkat, i hope my name isnt ofensive? i just wanna lern bout lasers n stuff just like u guyz. sorry if i am not all that helpful yet but one day im gonna post my own results ull cee! :mad: