Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling:Serpens-Blue-1W stage laser

Hello guys,
I have 1W blue laser systems to sell.If any one is interested in,please feel free to let me know.

Here is the specification:
Laser power:B1000 Price:$549
ColorBlance:Blue445nm>1000mw
Modulation : >50KHz Analog
Scanspeed: ILDA20Kpps,+/-20 degree, max. 30.000pps
X/Y Scan Angle max:70° optical
Beam Properties:ca. 4mm / 1.2mrad
Inner Show Card:
Functions: Music Active, Auto Active, DMX512 (20ch) ,ILDA 25pin connector
Gobos: 128 * 128
Size: L280 x W220 x H120mm
Weight: 4kg
AC power: 90-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz

MOQ : 1 pcs Warranty:1 year
201203311152032l2d6.jpeg

20120331115249ks54f.jpeg

20120331115344fpaxr.jpeg

Looking forward to your message.

Best regards,
Lily

Ash

Hello guys,
I have 1W blue laser systems to sell....
20120331115344fpaxr.jpeg

Looking forward to your message.

Best regards,
Lily
From looking at this picture, I can tell that there is also a red and green laser in there.
What are the powers of each of those? What are the beam diameters?
Or, if the picture is from a different projector, then GTFO with your lies.

While I agree the picture should be corrected, don't you think that's a little harsh? She is a non-native speaker and she is not a new member, or a spammer.

Lily, your picture shows red and green in there too. :thinking: Is the laser blue, or RGB?

Last edited:

vk2fro

They probably use the same case and scanset, and just omit the red and green lasers, and replace that dichro with a bounce mirror. If thats the case this laser projector could be a good candidate for a "RTU" unit (ready to upgrade).

The blue laser shown is available from ~$200. I've seen it on spacelas' website.

I would still like to see a photo inside the actual blue laser you are selling lily, and not a cut off of a picture of the RGB unit.

Last edited:
From looking at this picture, I can tell that there is also a red and green laser in there.
What are the powers of each of those? What are the beam diameters?

Looking at this picture,Every one know there are Red&Green.I post this picture just let all guys know what our 1W blue diode look likes.I don`t think I was telling a lie.Because this true fact in our eyes.

While I agree the picture should be corrected, don't you think that's a little harsh? She is a non-native speaker and she is not a new member, or a spammer.

Lily, your picture shows red and green in there too. :thinking: Is the laser blue, or RGB?

Thank you.The picture is from the 3W-RGB.1W blue,1W red,1W green.I cut a part from the RGB picture,the purpose is to show the outlook of our 1W BLUE.Because we developed our own blue diode.I don`t meant to tell a lie.Why do I tell a lie before a big crowd?:cryyy:

They probably use the same case and scanset, and just omit the red and green lasers, and replace that dichro with a bounce mirror. If thats the case this laser projector could be a good candidate for a "RTU" unit (ready to upgrade).

The blue laser shown is available from ~$200. I've seen it on spacelas' website.

I would still like to see a photo inside the actual blue laser you are selling lily, and not a cut off of a picture of the RGB unit.

Hello,
You said that we probably use the same case and scanset.Your "Probably" is 50% correct,50% is wrong.The case is the new one,it`s smaller&lighter than the old one.The old one is 7KG,the new one is 4.5KG.The advantage is the new one is dust-proof.If you still think it`s the same box,i don`t agree.To be frank,the scanset is still the PT-20K.
I said it`s a new systems.The most important is the new laser diode. If we read the specification carefully,we can find the modulation is different than the old one.
Thanks for your remind,I will upgrade the picture of 1W blue laser I am selling later:beer: