Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling o-like 200mw blu-ray laser

Here are the pics yayayayayaa

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1100_0646.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1100_0646.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 146

ARSIS, that's enough. If you have no posts of value to this thread, you need to stop posting here.

Consider this a warning.

csshih

wat is a middle man? i have a hard time resizing my picture

a middle man is a trusted member of this forum that'll ensure both sides get their end of the deal.

Imagine as the middle man, [A] as you, and [C] as the purchaser.

[A] sends the laser to
[C] sends the money to

determines that both sides have been fulfilled, so he/she then sends money to [A] and the laser to [C] :)

0011SS-2010-11-03_23.57.53.png

see why it's called the middle man?

Last edited:
Ive had a report that this seller refuses to provide his location, refuses to do a face to face transaction, and has asked for the payment to be sent as a gift via paypal.

Seems a little fishy to me.

Be careful, and never send a payment as a gift to an untrusted seller.

Brad

Last edited:
Another forum I frequent alot has a rule for selling items,

One... a picture
Two... a picture + a piece of paper hand written to the Forum that your selling on with your user name and date. That always helps, and shows ppl you really have the item :D

I wish this was mandatory here :wtf:

Good luck with the sale :D

i wished i had done that wen i took the picture but as of now i cant find my charger for my camera!!!!

Ive had a report that this seller refuses to provide his location, refuses to do a face to face transaction, and has asked for the payment to be sent as a gift via paypal.

Seems a little fishy to me.

Be careful, and never send a payment as a gift to an untrusted seller.

Brad

My location is Baldwin pArk California. U got that from socalairsoft I did place my location but not in the right place. I refuse to do a face to face transaction is becuz I was extremely busy at the time. Pls get ur facts right and get them from both people. Yes I have said that I want paypal as a gift since they don't take away some money I also have 1 positive feedback on airsoft forums but a negative feedback on airsoftsociety I can tell u the story if u ask. Long story short nevertrade airsoft items with Canada if u are in USA it is a hassle and will end badihave learned my lesson.

bump still no buyers price is $80 only 2 weeks old

reason i am selling this is ive become very irresponsible with lasers i feel the longer i have these lasers the more i will do to damage my eyes i want these sold and out of my life.

Last edited: