Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

selling my laser stuff

Amnizu

glona said:
My computer is being weird and not letting me get my pictures off my camera and stuff but I promise they're all in good working condition.

erm if anyone is going to buy from glona i suggest u wait a few days.
i paid him for some mirrors on feb 15th and that package has still not arrived.
in fairness to him, hes communication was pretty good and he did say he was having problems shipping it and that he shipped it a few weeks later.
until i dont confirm here that i got the package, buyers should stay put for a few days, u may just thank me later.
i just think its fair people here know what to expect when dealing with glona, of course im not ranting or having a go at glona by any means.

tomcat said:
glona have you ever heard of spellcheck... useing firefox (EVERYONE THATS REMOTELY SANE USES FIREFOX) you can get a plugin to fix it if i didnt use it this would be pretty unreadable... lol

i use opera

that makes me a crazy laser man?

:D :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

Amnizu said:
[quote author=glona link=1206204997/0#0 date=1206204997]I have a few items I'm going to sell, actually all of my laser gear. First up is a 30mW green laser - $20 (to cover shipping). I tried to modify so they're cut and stuff on the top, but still an amazing laser if looks aren't everything to you. Next is a DX 100mW labby - $34(to cover shipping), and last is a DIY 160mW Dorcy mini for 50 dollars, no heatsink but still runs amazingly.

Am willing to haggle and trade.

It's not that fucking hard to take the time to type and spell properly. I fixed your horrific mangling of the english language for you, study it carefully and learn from it. I'm really sick and tired of you not speaking the language, so much as destroying it with every post you make. Take 5 minutes and PROOFREAD WHAT YOU POST BEFORE YOU CLICK POST. [/quote]

This is some funny s.......t :eek: ;D

update - Glona's parcel arrived! :)
im sorry if i attacked him in any way or misleaded anyone elses views about him.
all i can say is.. a great deal, thanks alot Glona!

Wow. Aminzu, i think you might have some issues if you love trolling forums and correcting up peoples posts. There is no way in HELL you will ever be able to help prevent people making typos. Its the way they type. It's called SHORT HAND. Some people just dish out the text, some people proof read it. They don't care and i don't think you should either. If you find it that hard reading their posts then there is probably something wrong with your reading skills. Look around the typos. Put grammar in where you see fit as you read it. No need to quote, modify and repost. You ever see that study they done in some University? They claim(and i think it works because i tried it out) that you only need the first and last letter of a word to be in their order for you to be able to read the word. Its not that bad...Oh and you can't correct my post. Typo free and correct grammar. Unless you can find something wrong with it.

Glona, what do you still have left?

Amnizu

SargeMX5 said:
Wow. Aminzu, i think you might have some issues if you love trolling forums and correcting up peoples posts. There is no way in HELL you will ever be able to help prevent people making typos. Its the way they type. It's called SHORT HAND. Some people just dish out the text, some people proof read it. They don't care and i don't think you should either. If you find it that hard reading their posts then there is probably something wrong with your reading skills. Look around the typos. Put grammar in where you see fit as you read it. No need to quote, modify and repost. You ever see that study they done in some University? They claim(and i think it works because i tried it out) that you only need the first and last letter of a word to be in their order for you to be able to read the word. Its not that bad...Oh and you can't correct my post. Typo free and correct grammar. Unless you can find something wrong with it.

Glona, what do you still have left?

The best part about this post, aside from the copious amounts of irony, is, wait no that's the best part. You think I have issues for caring about the mutilation of the english language while simultaneously caring so much about it that you took the time to make this unformatted wall of text about it. Maybe it is, in fact, you who has the issues?