Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling Custom Posters

I am selling posters again. Check the original post for more details :) All posters ship same day or next day

What do you need to make the posters? a physical picture sent to you or can someone e-mail the file to you?

Thanks

Just a digital version of the image. The higher quality the image, the better it will turn out

Email works if the image is not >25MB, otherwise you can just upload it to a site and ill get it from there

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, Abolfazl is awesome. We worked together to get the best possible fit for the image, and it could not have turned out better. Just got it in the mail today.

Can't wait to get it in a good frame :D

mqIFp3e.jpg

I mean I can print any image but the higher quality it is, the better it looks. Here are some of my samples.

Last edited:
I just want to share what Abolfazl has done for me. I just received them today, and they are stunning.

(picture quality isn't the best, so in no way does the photo do these posters justice)

m5CB58ul.jpg

Last edited:

Grix

What is the price for shipping to Europe? I assume the listed price is only to USA..

And what would the price for a wide (5:2) poster in the order of maybe 50*120 cm be?