Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SELLING: Brand new CNI laser products

DJNY

I have ordered one or two lasers from CNI directly and have been talking to them almost every day, so my relationship with them is very well.

You don´t know if your ordered one or two lasers from CNI!? Are you kidding :huh:
I also talk a lot to them, around 60 mails due my GLP-50 order, this doesn´t say very much ;)

But on the other hand it would be great if we can organizise a Europe CNI GB!! :)

You don´t know if your ordered one or two lasers from CNI!? Are you kidding :huh:
I also talk a lot to them, around 60 mails due my GLP-50 order, this doesn´t say very much ;)

But on the other hand it would be great if we can organizise a Europe CNI GB!! :)

Haha, I just checked I have a GLP-50 too on that order, should come in a few days. About the Europe GB, I'd love to make one after a few sales so people know I'm to be trusted.

PGL III C 532 300mW - 460$

I think I need to make a big discount on some products to get people buying. And a LPM of course.

Hey, you talked about making a great discount on one of the lasers.
I live in EU and I am looking for the 150mw CNI penstyle laser.
If you would make a discount on that one, how much would that be?