Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling Big Sky ER:YAG And CTH:YAG lasers

Hey guys, I thought it is finally time to start selling some things so I can keep my hobby going because I no longer can afford anything. I will be selling my Big Sky ER:YAG AND CTH:YAG Lasers. The Big Sky is in pretty great condition and everything works very well, just ask my hand, it gets white marks on it all the time from shooting my self with it, kind of cool effects lol. Anyway the CTH:YAG is a more rare laser but the flashlamp is broken so you will need to find a new one, or just drill the cavity a little bit and fit a larger one inside of it. The mirrors are preslligned on both units, just need some big old capacitors and some math to figure out joules. And don’t forget a trigger module! If anyone is interested just PM me for pics.

You really ought to post pictures, lots of them. Ebay listings sell better with them, some folk just won't bother to PM unless it catches their eye.

Eracoy

Do you have any details on these, such as a model? I'm also curious as to the price you would want. I would take the ER:YAG if it's reasonable. I see a listing on Ebay that looks like it might be you.

Alaskan is right, though, you will get more responses if you have pictures.

Last edited: